Countbisquit

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
countbisqu.it
XP
Country
eeew... wtf indeed

I see no reason why people need all this fancy masturbation equipment. I'm quite satisfied with my hand... some people are just crazy
wtf.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
Well, there was a story at my school about a girl from another school who stole a Test Tube from school and used it to masturbate, her parents came in on her and she closed her legs and it shattered inside her, a fair few internal stitches i heard. Not as bad as a saw but still bad.
Heard that one aswell.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a dumb fuck, should know better than that. what you do is file off the saw edge and put the whole thing into a wooden dowel or even pvc and drill a few holes to attach the blade into the dowel or pvc then fill it with epoxy wait a few days to dry then hollow out the dildo and epoxy onto the pvc/dowel that you have just made wait a few more days then grab a condom and start er up but you should put a potentiometer onto the power so you can start at a very low setting and slowly build.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Man18 said:
What a dumb fuck, should know better than that. what you do is file off the saw edge and put the whole thing into a wooden dowel or even pvc and drill a few holes to attach the blade into the dowel or pvc then fill it with epoxy wait a few days to dry then hollow out the dildo and epoxy onto the pvc/dowel that you have just made wait a few more days then grab a condom and start er up but you should put a potentiometer onto the power so you can start at a very low setting and slowly build.

Sounds like someone has tried this before
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated