YouTube Feed Recommendations

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quick question, is anyone else getting totally unrelated vid suggestions in their YouTube feed?

I keep getting bullshit even though I do not search or consume said bullshit. I'm talking about "influencers" type of shit and the kind of shit 14 year olds thinks as humor.

Just want to know if it's like a general thing or just me.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, been doing that. YouTube still shows me stupid videos.

Well add those video/channel to that list, it will shows you less of those contents if you add it to that list, don't share your account with someone else if they are the one watching the videos that you says that are popping up in your video suggestion.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well add those video/channel to that list, it will shows you less of those contents if you add it to that list, don't share your account with someone else if they are the one watching the videos that you says that are popping up in your video suggestion.
So, it's just me?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YT's been recommending me videos with little to no views and weird stuff, I don't like or care about any of that. Might as well just ignore it.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
is anyone else getting totally unrelated vid suggestions in their YouTube feed?

I get this constantly, man. Especially towards videos that don't have a lot of subscribers. I see those a LOT, and while I support people who're trying to aim to get a higher sub count, most if not all of the videos I've seen are made in poor quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...