Hacking A Warning to All Homebrewer Users

  • Thread starter Thread starter sjones900
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,400
  • Replies Replies 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't read my run-on sentence
sleep.gif
 
ok enough of this back on topic I know I was off topic two posts ago but I am now no more talk of anal probes please
 
sjones900 said:
well one thing for sure some homebrew channels defintely will not be safe to be used on your wii because they might be wii viruses and could seriously screw something up.

ok seriously close this damn topic already
 
Bloodgod said:
sjones900 said:
well one thing for sure some homebrew channels defintely will not be safe to be used on your wii because they might be wii viruses and could seriously screw something up.

ok seriously close this damn topic already


well no one is obviously listening to you so why are you still posting on this thread.
 
I look at the front page and notice mthrnite addressing post and topic integrity. I wonder if pointless and baseless claims could be covered there. Bah, I'll just get on topic (OR WAS I? WHOAAAA!)

I very much doubt the next system update will render modchips useless. Nintendo would be far better off employing their preventative measures against "trucha" signed channels as Virtual Console is pretty much free money.
 
sjones900 said:
if you are not going to support this thread please leave
Your last several posts have not exactly contributed to the thread either~
You're digging yourself a deeper grave~

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People running homebrew and piracy are aware of the risks. And if they aren't they deserve what they get.

At this point homebrew is about synonymous with emulators. As Nintendo is concerned, that's as much as piracy. I recommend you read this page if you have not already, OP:
http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp
 
sjones900 said:
The wii scene really is withering away
What is that supposed to mean?
The Wii scene is at it's highest point in my opinion, homebrew coming out the wazoo and much of it close to completed (in functionality at least). VC ROM injectors, 64 emulation progressing, Wiimote use in homebrew down pat. You can create your own channel now complete with artwork, make your own bootable Wii disc, WADs, DOLs and ELFs... oh my!
So much in development and new projects starting.

I'd love to know what is "withering away"
But I guess you'd be the wrong person to ask.. what with the tinfoil hat completely covering your Wii
wink2.gif
 
This thread amounts to one teenage boy who is too afraid / doesn't have the know how to install a mod chip or homebrew on the Wii.

Then tries to justify his inability to exploit the Wii by warning others, with no knowledge, (who, btw are having a lot more fun with their system) of impending doom.

I'm guessing you were bored playing Wii Sports over and over for the last year and decided to come on here to spread your expertise?





Close the thread before some newbie takes this guy seriously.
 
I mean as in people not respecting original wii scene posts like this one and some of complain too much about no sources ok let this be a source just like the xbox nintendo can easily scan for legitimate and illegitament software installed on to peoples wiis and either force them to remove it or ban them from wiiconnect24
 
I wonder how being banned from WiiConnect24 will effect us when most homebrew users are advised to have that option disabled...

That's some weird logic the OP is using.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News