Hacking A Warning to All Homebrewer Users

  • Thread starter Thread starter sjones900
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,407
  • Replies Replies 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo1123 said:
Actually if you read something, they've mentioned that the glitch is easily fixed if I remember correctly.

Well yes, the glitch itself is easily fixable. But unless Nintendo releases a patch for a game that probably isn't compatible for them would be tough for them.

Anyway, Nintendo doesn't monitor our Wii's, unless we accept the terms to download DS demos in the Nintendo Channel
 
Renegade_R said:
Oh...my...god...thank you for opening my eyes to realize how hostile Nintendo is! I probably bet that IR camera in the Wiimote is watching us 24/7 to make sure we're not thinking of pirating games. We gotta watch out...wear our tin foil hats, unplug our internet and play our pirated Wii games on a car battery.


Hahahaha thats hilarious but again i'm just trying to give a warning to those who don't know yet about these kind of risks
 
Unless you're a kid still living with his parents...the price of a new Wii isn't much to pay.

I'm more worried if Nintendo makes a new ROB that does anal probes.... O_o
 
^
cool.gif
 
Renegade_R said:
Unless you're a kid still living with his parents...the price of a new Wii isn't much to pay.

I'm more worried if Nintendo makes a new ROB that does anal probes.... O_o


If thats what you think then there is something wrong with you why would a kid be messing around with homebrew anyway and my wii was a birthday gift from my parents yes but if it breaks it will be a cold day in hell b4 I get another one.
 
sjones900 said:
Renegade_R said:
Unless you're a kid still living with his parents...the price of a new Wii isn't much to pay.

I'm more worried if Nintendo makes a new ROB that does anal probes.... O_o


If thats what you think then there is something wrong with you why would a kid be messing around with homebrew anyway and my wii was a birthday gift from my parents yes but if it breaks it will be a cold day in hell b4 I get another one.

My 12 years old cousin hacked her PSP and did the PSX exploit for the PS2 a few days after I told her what programs I used.
 
sjones900 said:
Okay first of all if you have the homebrew channel installed, UNINSTALL IT, as of now that is a death trap for your wii. Most likely the mod chips will begin to fail with the next wii system update. Who knows what nintendo will do, but if you must try this then you should wait till something more reliable is out. Nintendo is not stupid people, they will find a way to stop most mods if not all. This is just warning I can't guarantee that all of this will happen but most of it will.


can i borrow your mystical crystal ball?
 
Bloodgod said:
sjones900 said:
Renegade_R said:
Unless you're a kid still living with his parents...the price of a new Wii isn't much to pay.

I'm more worried if Nintendo makes a new ROB that does anal probes.... O_o


If thats what you think then there is something wrong with you why would a kid be messing around with homebrew anyway and my wii was a birthday gift from my parents yes but if it breaks it will be a cold day in hell b4 I get another one.

My 12 years old cousin hacked her PSP and did the PSX exploit for the PS2 a few days after I told her what programs I used.



wow i'm suprised but even so i'm talking about people with no help
 
Do you really think DS or PSP would have sold half as many units if you couldn't hack them? As long as you make a profit on the hardware piracy doesn't hurt as much as they make out. Common sense says 90% of what people pirate they wouldn't pay full price for anyway. I'm sure PSP would be fully DEAD and buried by now if not for the CFW.
 
Fat Slaughter Bad said:
Okay, uhh... here's a thought.
Isn't keeping this thread alive exactly what's wanted? I mean, if it's up top, people will read it.

Wins. I've said to close this topic already cause it has no factual information. But the mods deemed it "off topic"
 
Fat Slaughter Bad said:
Okay, uhh... here's a thought.
Isn't keeping this thread alive exactly what's wanted? I mean, if it's up top, people will read it.

Wins. I've said to close this topic already cause it has no factual information. But the mods deemed it "off topic"
 
Why are people so silly? As long as it's not auto-updating, you just stop any 'mandatory updates' or unplug your DS after, uninstall everything, and tHEN your fine to go. Why waste time now? Heh.
 
Diablo1123 said:
Actually if you read something, they've mentioned that the glitch is easily fixed if I remember correctly.
From what I know, the Twilight Hack works by using a lengthy name for Epona. When Link goes back or talks to the guy, he loads Epona's name into his speech. But since it's waay too long, the game crashes. Apparently that's called a stack smash. The only way I can see that fixed is removing the ability to name your horse.
 
Exactly...

But here I am trying to corrupt the thread by talking about in the future we won't have to worry about piracy but we would have to worry about all the little ROB units doing anal probes on us when we are discovered to have modchips in our system because we totally knew doing something wrong to Nintendo was a wrong thing as they have much control over society like a commuist government since we all buy their products we are all the same and we all play the same games because anything else that is not produced by nintendo is absolute shovelware which brings me back to the point of nintendo making sure we don't pirate their software and run homebrewz on their wii system because there are going to be ROBs that come after us and anal probe us and who knows we might fart out fire when we have a gigantic satellite dish sticking out of rear ends all because we wanted to play a bit of homebrew on the wii along with a sidedish of pirated games.
 
well one thing for sure some homebrew channels defintely will not be safe to be used on your wii because they might be wii viruses and could seriously screw something up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News