Hacking a vote for animated channels i'm making.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
lettuce said:
Quick question on how to use this. I take it you place the downloaded WAD for which ever channel you want and place it in the WAD folder on your SD card and run WAD installer to install it???

Do you need to rename the wad to 'boot'.wad?

I take it the actual emulator isnt in the WAD but you download that on its own and have it in the Apps folder on your SD card under the correct directory?

Anyone?

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, the folder SMSplus uses on its own when installed by Homebrew Browser is just smsplus, not smsplusgx.

I changed my directory name for now, but the next time you're anal enough to redo stuff over (since I'm sure you'll end up doing it another 20 times to be perfect
laugh.gif
) you might want to fix that.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
lettuce said:
Quick question on how to use this. I take it you place the downloaded WAD for which ever channel you want and place it in the WAD folder on your SD card and run WAD installer to install it???

Do you need to rename the wad to 'boot'.wad?

I take it the actual emulator isnt in the WAD but you download that on its own and have it in the Apps folder on your SD card under the correct directory?

Anyone?

Download the emulators/ applications to the directory under each link. Aka, FCEUltraGX goes to SD:\Apps\fceugx\boot.dol as mentioned on the first page. Then, you install the NES forwarder WAD using WADmanger. It doesn't matter what you name the WAD, because it goes by the internal name.

laserbeak43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks troy.
oh and for NeoGeo my favs are

1:Sengoku1
2:Sengoku2
3:The Last Blade
4:Samurai Showdown
5:Magician Lord
6:Samurai Showdown 2
7:Eight Man
8:Ninja Combat
9:Metal Slug
"shrugs"
i dunno, i don't consider NeoGeo's game list to be extensive

tg-16:
Ys book 1 and 2
Keith Courage
Wonderboy
Bonk
Ninja Spirit
etc etc.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jhoff80 said:
Unfortunately, the folder SMSplus uses on its own when installed by Homebrew Browser is just smsplus, not smsplusgx.

I changed my directory name for now, but the next time you're anal enough to redo stuff over (since I'm sure you'll end up doing it another 20 times to be perfect
laugh.gif

lol, again, I am not the maker of the forwarders, simply the channels. And so sue me, I like to make sure they are just perfect (in my view at least, lol)

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
jhoff80 said:

laugh.gif

lol, again, I am not the maker of the forwarders, simply the channels. And so sue me, I like to make sure they are just perfect (in my view at least, lol)

Haha I understand, and it's definitely much appreciated, thanks.
biggrin.gif

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
Whoa. Nice find on those sprites!

I didn't find them, I made them. Took screen shots, cut them out, altered their pose and cleaned them up. I did the same for wario on the GBA one, and mario and bowser for the wii ones.

I am testing both the mario edition and the link edition as I type this.

EDIT: Text is far too small on the icon for the logo, so it will be maybe 10-15 more minutes to fix that little problem. also noticed a slight white outline around sprites, taking care of that too.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha seems like you are a bit of a perfectionist. I like it! So yeah good work on making the sprites then. I wouldn't have thought to do it.

saVTRonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How about a Mplayer channel after this
tongue.gif

With movies/series screenshots, or companies logos perhaps ? With a "20th century fox sound" ?

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
saVTRonic said:
How about a Mplayer channel after this
tongue.gif

With movies/series screenshots, or companies logos perhaps ? With a "20th century fox sound" ?

Maybe...with the terminator robot walking by! lol. I dunno, maybe. I'll finish these and wad manager first.

Anyway, TG16/PCengine voting is now closed.

komat78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Troy the zombie,

I followed your work and installed almost all your forwarder channels in my WII. It was exactly what I was looking for since a few months.

I really appreciate your work and I am waiting for TG16 forwarder channel. It is a pleasure to use your channels.

Again, thank you very much.

komat78

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong