Hacking a vote for animated channels i'm making.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mediafire Links are up, including updated Genesis, NES and SNES forwarders.

MegaDrive version is up, video as well.

Sharebee links will come...later...at some point.
wtf.gif

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you upload a wii backup launcher channel that does not have that weird sound effect when you click it (wtf is is anyway?)? Possibly without the press button 2 for config screen as well because not everyone uses a version of the loader that requires a button to be pressed to launch the config menu (mine autoboots to the config screen). Would it also be possible to make the channel a forwarder channel rather than an embedded channel? If you don't want to that is fine as I already have my own channel for the backup loader but I like yours better. Keep up the good work.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
isoptera4 said:
Could you upload a wii backup launcher channel that does not have that weird sound effect when you click it (wtf is is anyway?)? Possibly without the press button 2 for config screen as well because not everyone uses a version of the loader that requires a button to be pressed to launch the config menu (mine autoboots to the config screen). Would it also be possible to make the channel a forwarder channel rather than an embedded channel? If you don't want to that is fine as I already have my own channel for the backup loader but I like yours better. Keep up the good work.

find me a forwarder and i'll use it. whether it be in wad form or dol form.
Its the sound clip from the wii commercials with the 2 japanese guys. (Wii Would like to play)
If you have a better sound clip, feel free to offer it up, i may use it (it was hard to pick ones for the wii backup launcher)

and yeah, i suppose I could make one without the press 1 thing.

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The link for the updated sega genesis channel just takes me to the mediafire homepage rather than a download link.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Troy! Any chance of VBA next? That and GC are the only other emulators I actually use haha. Anyway USB looks/works great!

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
Thanks Troy! Any chance of VBA next? That and GC are the only other emulators I actually use haha. Anyway USB looks/works great!

Hmm, sure, why not. I pretty much already have it done anyway. I just need screenshots to finish it really. I'll count votes in a little bit.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
6 Gameboy, 6 Gameboy Advance

super mario land 2 - six golden coins
tetris
metroid - return of samus
kirby's Dreamland
legend of zelda - links awakening
Donkey Kong

Mother 3 (My vote has the last say! bwahahaha...ha....
wtf.gif
)
Pokemon Fire Red
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Golden Sun
Metroid Fusion
wario ware

GBA VOTE CLOSED

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hhaha I'm thrilled Mother 3 made it even thought I have yet to play. LOVED Earthbound and once I finish GTA4, Mother 3 is my next project.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I am getting code dumbs too... maybe if you linked it to the Universal Forwarder (might have to redefine where the boot.dol path goes, if you go this route) the user could define their own USB Launcher so you don't have to worry about individual compatibility. Plus I use more than one USB Loader so being able to switch it up could be a sweet option.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=154...p;#entry1983822 (

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, seems djdynamite123's forwarders still cause code dumps. I thought he said he fixed it...

yeah, his old ones did almost nothing but code dump on my brother's wii, yet on mine it was fine 99% of the time...(haven't tried these new ones on his wii)

Looks like I'm going with the old non sdhc forwarders. I'll leave these up, for those who complain about their sdhc cxards not working, and I'll put up the old forwarders for everyone else.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Troy... for what its worth the newly uploaded NES/SNES/GEN emulators have not code dumped on me once. Also the Wii one didn't "code dump" it just freezes on the loading .dol screen.

Edit: Changed the boot.dol to a diff loader and it works. No code dumps tried 5 diff times. Must be a loader compatibility thing.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again (as always)! Don't feel pressed if you don't have time, we can be patient for good things. I am loving how these are basically reshaping my system menu. Off topic-ish which Neo Geo Emu do you use. I downloaded one but it had no GUI which was kinda upsetting from how spoiled we are with Tantric's Nintendo emulators.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GxGeo

Its the least compatible out of the emulators i use (I don't go near the N64 one, its not even close to being finished).

My advice, if you wear an eyepatch and say "arrrrrrrrr..." if you get my drift
wink.gif
, just get metal slug antholgy, samurai shodown anthology, king of fighters orochi saga, and snk arcade classics volume one, and that's almost every good neo geo game, lol.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah well shiver me timbers. I might just hafta consider that. I heard the metal slug controls were a big stinker, but never playing any of the originals I can learn.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the lack of classic controller support is a bit odd....but you can use the gamecube pad. the wiimote setup makes little sense, as there are plenty of buttons....but they mapped throwing grenades to the motion of flicking your wii remote? oh, you silly people at snk.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk