Hacking A system update is required...Update to Ver. 5.1.0-8U?

hihikatamari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get past screen in order to play Mario & Luigi Dream Team? Sorry I am a total newbie at Gateway...

Also whenever I try to access Kingdom Hearts 3D, I cannot get past this message "This Game Card cannot be read. Please remove and reinsert the Game Card.

hihikatamari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already extracted my launcher.dat in the root of my 3DS SD card, and Mario & Luigi Dream Team still ask me to update to 5.1.0. Well I think my real trouble would be when I go to System Setting>Other Settings>Profile>>Nintendo DS Profile. Instead of going to Gateway menu like in this video at 0:21 ,
my 3DS screen would flash Gateway for a second and then went back to 3DS Home menu.

cateater1

Trophies
XP
Country
previous comment deleted was valid. All the info is on the Gateway site, surely that's the first port of call? Lazy was ott ok.

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'd say if you only want to play M&L 4, then use v1.2 instead of 2.0b. The latter isn't newbie-friendly and it's easy to render your 3DS useless Gateway-wise. v1.2 automatically spoofs firmware so it shouldn't ask you to update.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think you aren on firmware 4.1, which breaks the firmware spoofing with gateway 2.0b . you can use emunand or use the gateway 1.2 launcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...