A strange thing happened on my computer

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the worst case scenario, better don't think about it, else you're getting nervous and probably forget to desolder the MCU before following the video.
always follow the video. you gotta have the most outdated and crappily made tutorial that the internet can muster, otherwise youll solder the DANKMEME chip to the screen and you have to transfer your SD Card, which requires you to corrupt 37 times, which is not good.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
always follow the video. you gotta have the most outdated and crappily made tutorial that the internet can muster, otherwise youll solder the DANKMEME chip to the screen and you have to transfer your SD Card, which requires you to corrupt 37 times, which is not good.
most sd cards have these dang bug which repairs themself after the 35th corruption, which makes this process a lot harder.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most sd cards have these dang bug which repairs themself after the 35th corruption, which makes this process a lot harder.
yeah. blu-ray needs to get their shit together. but hopefully when Sighax (sigarretehax, see its spelled wrong to be hip and cool) is released by using a SHOEROM, we can corrupt our sd cards 40 times!

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah. blu-ray needs to get their shit together. but hopefully when Sighax (sigarretehax, see its spelled wrong to be hip and cool) is released by using a SHOEROM, we can corrupt our sd cards 40 times!
yeah of course, once we have the SHOEROM we can bypass the arm trustzone and corrupt the sdcard even before it gets fully mounted to the drive!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah of course, once we have the SHOEROM we can bypass the arm trustzone and corrupt the sdcard even before it gets fully mounted to the drive!
That way, we can run signboardcheck patches before the NANDNAND even boots, as well as more developer support so we can make better homebeer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1