A story we wrote

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was eating dinner with my brother and sister and I started a game. We would go around each saying a word to make a story. Read if you so desire, it’s really stupid.
Oh, my salt went down the toilet. But, Santa appeared to the apartment. So, he laughed until he saw double. Suddenly, he choked on his toilet. My granddaughter popped. I screamed with joy over Santa and Jack Skellington’s bones. As Kevin warped out of an egg, I thought great thoughts, but to Santa, I had no thought. Christopher Columbus died sailing across the sea. Suddenly, he became fossilized. Then, he flew to America and exploded. Indians blew into his face. He became happy and overjoyed. But, then became burger king. Ronald McDonald was gay. I became orange.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was eating dinner with my brother and sister and I started a game. We would go around each saying a word to make a story. Read if you so desire, it’s really stupid.
Oh, my salt went down the toilet. But, Santa appeared to the apartment. So, he laughed until he saw double. Suddenly, he choked on his toilet. My granddaughter popped. I screamed with joy over Santa and Jack Skellington’s bones. As Kevin warped out of an egg, I thought great thoughts, but to Santa, I had no thought. Christopher Columbus died sailing across the sea. Suddenly, he became fossilized. Then, he flew to America and exploded. Indians blew into his face. He became happy and overjoyed. But, then became burger king. Ronald McDonald was gay. I became orange.
How high were you guys when you made this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill