Homebrew A Request of Sorts..

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried changing region to the system settings some time ago, then I set everything back. I noticed some things:
- Miiverse is in Japanese
- alle the games in the Friend List have Japanese titles
- the Save Data Transfer Tool is completely in Japanese
- some content inside the Mii Plaza is in Japanese

Not a problem for me but I wonder why setting those back to EUR and/or EN has no effect

I experienced this too. When you change System Setting's region then set it back, it kind of messes up. Change the console language manually and you should be fine?

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
UPDATE: First Exam was Chinese and I made a 98! :D I messed up really bad.. and I mean, REALLY bad. I have to reprogram the eShop from scratch now, so it'll be a while guys!
Great job dude! The spoof is a privalige not a right, so just take your time and release when you feel you can

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YET ANOTHER UPDATE: I'm still working on it, but it will be a long while until it's released! XD I feel like this thread should be closed for now. I'm still working, but I'm just busy with school too so it's hard to do both. Still working hard though!

Reactions: SomeGamer

DarK_DragoN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just have a question before the thread is locked. Will we be able to access games that require the NNID login? Or is it just to access the eShop?

Reactions: d4mation

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YET ANOTHER UPDATE: I'm still working on it, but it will be a long while until it's released! XD I feel like this thread should be closed for now. I'm still working, but I'm just busy with school too so it's hard to do both. Still working hard though!
have you considered reaching out to smea? i'd guess if it's a reliable workaround he'd probably help push it out the door

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8