Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So , yeah. I though it would be best to unleash all these things in my mind. I just don't want to think about these things alone anymore.
tongue.gif

Religions

So seeing as I was really wrong I guess I replace this with something which is on my mind too.
I hate People who do everything for Religion. And I can't stand that guy called pope. I mean , this is stupid. Why should he be special ?
Everyone should be treated the same way.
And I hate these extremist Religious people who live like God would instant-kill them If they do anything which is called bad in society.
Everyone does something bad sometimes , it's unavoidable because sometimes you get treaten to do it.

Cults
They are even more stupid than religion and should be banned. They are worse than thiefs and Gangs.

Freedom
In this World you aren't free. You can't live without breaking rules. Rules made by some guys who think they could rule over humanity ?
I can't stand this shit. And they do shit. I mean I wouldn't mind Politics if they were atleast Clever but they are just stupid , blame videogames for everything without good proof and collect ALOT of our money.

Oh and don't treat this part (Freedom) to seriously but still I think that we don't have much Freedome in this world.
tongue.gif

Me
Why the hell am I blogging this ?
No one will read this anyway. :\

So. I'm finished because alot of thoughts disappeared again before I could write them. I'm going to continue blogging my crazy mind when I finally found my missing thoughts. Argh. I feel so useless.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe your the "Hardminded" one for outright refuting religion.
And you cannot be a Catholic and not want to be one, you either believe or you don't.

And the part about nobody needing religion, religion gives meaning to some people's lives. They need it.

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bob Evil said:
*YAWN*

Another teenager who believes he understands the deeper aspects of humanity's need for order, rationality, comfort and hope ...

*YAWN*

*YAWN*
Another Writer who found it out ...
*YAWN*

I mean , I just didn't know how I should put it.
Religion has to much power and is weird.

moozxy :
If they didn't know what it was before they wouldn't need it. They should believe in themselves and their family or friends and not in some not existing things. I don't care if they believe in both but they should focus on their live including friends and stuff and not Religion.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Dominik93 said:
Bob Evil said:
*YAWN*

Another teenager who believes he understands the deeper aspects of humanity's need for order, rationality, comfort and hope ...

*YAWN*

*YAWN*
Another Writer who found it out ...
*YAWN*

I mean , I just didn't know how I should put it.
Religion has to much power and is weird.

moozxy :
If they didn't know what it was before they wouldn't need it. They should believe in themselves and their family or friends and not in some not existing things. I don't care if they believe in both but they should focus on their live including friends and stuff and not Religion.
Have you ever considered that the possibility of religion? What if it is real? Some of us passively believe in god like many of the greatest scientsts do.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I study religion at quite a high level at school and while I'm not religious I do understand why people choose to be religious. For a lot of people they simply need something to believe in and unless they try to push it in my face I'm fine with that.

Cults and dangerous religions on the other hand, the ones that suck innocent people in and then abuse them are the ones that need to be stopped.

J

Jackreyes

Religion teaches you to love your family, friends and everyone else.

Also its the Bible, not the Bibel.

If you don't like religion then fair enough (for the record neither do I) but who do you think this will help?
Nobody is gonna read this and change their religious beliefs over some blog.

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sinkhead said:
I study religion at quite a high level at school and while I'm not religious I do understand why people choose to be religious. For a lot of people they simply need something to believe in and unless they try to push it in my face I'm fine with that.

Cults and dangerous religions on the other hand, the ones that suck innocent people in and then abuse them are the ones that need to be stopped.

Wow.

OK. Maybe I wasn't right with the Religion part so I guess I will change it to something which is better. Just a Sec.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Dominik93 said:
Me

I feel so useless.
You should spend time to find yourself and something to believe in instead of spending time wondering why others choose to believe in whatever they do.

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Orc said:
Dominik93 said:
Me

I feel so useless.
You should spend time to find yourself and something to believe in instead of spending time wondering why others choose to believe in whatever they do.

Maybe you're right.
Maybe you're very right.
hm.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dominik93 said:
moozxy :
That's quite the dumb reasoning you've got there.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jackreyes said:
If you don't like religion then fair enough (for the record neither do I) but who do you think this will help?
Nobody is gonna read this and change their religious beliefs over some blog.
A blog is simply someone's personal opinion. It's not an advertisement or propaganda (well, it shouldn't be, anyway)

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
moozxy said:
Dominik93 said:
moozxy :

It sounds logical to be.
Still some time ago I learned that most things aren't really logical. They are just what they are.
We can't be sure if they wouldn't need it. So no one of us is right.
tongue.gif

€dit:
I think I need to take myself some Time to think about alot of things now. This blog entry really got me alot of anwers and I wanted some good anwers. Thanks guys!
You sure helped me alot.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dominik93 said:
moozxy said:
Dominik93 said:
moozxy :

It sounds logical to be.
Still some time ago I learned that most things aren't really logical. They are just what they are.
tongue.gif
So because some third world country doesn't know the life saving techniques of modern medicine, they don't need them?

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
moozxy said:
Dominik93 said:
moozxy said:
Dominik93 said:
moozxy :

It sounds logical to be.
tongue.gif
So because some third world country doesn't know the life saving techniques of modern medicine, they don't need them?
They need them.
Yeah. logical stuff only sounds logical at first but there's always someone who can tell him better. (In this case you have told me better)

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not pro-religion, nor am I completely anti-religion. I do not follow anything except buddhism. Which does not involve worshipping anyone person, not even buddha is to be worshipped in the christain sense of the word.

Religions have served their purpose in society. They brought people together to appresiate and praise things that they feel fortunate enough to have. They helped explain the unexplainable. They set out good guidelines for people to follow. But I believe the bible is the greatest work of fiction ever produced. But it helped cement a good understanding of morals and values. I agree with alot of the teaching, the rest is just throw away childrens tales and things thrown in to enslave and scare the masses.

Religions existed a long time before the christian god, yet that is all people talk about these days. Jesus is on the same level as Zeus, same level as Iris, same level as the turtle god of native americans. All are figures of what is good, pure and to be followed. Nothing wrong with that.

That being said I think religions these days should be, well, demystified. Hell and Heaven didn't exist until someone in the middle ages though they should make people think more about how their actions effected society. And back in the early days you PAID the church leaders to give you a ticket, admission to heaven. We still aren't that far away from those ideas. Some people didn't care about society still, but if they cared about themselves they would still be wary of heaven and hell.

Religion these days does more harm then good I think. It divides people, gives them cause for war and self-rightousness. Everyone claiming they know the one true god. etc etc. It is pretty sick if you ask me. If people just focused on the similarities between the religions, the moral values then surely they would realize that a holy war is a complete oxymoron.

Religion served it's purpose in the past...but its time for society to grow away from childrens tales. Seperate the good teachings from the ones that were slipped in by shameless humans of the past. Take the control away from centeralized religion and back into everyday worship in the home.

If you want all the good morals and thinking without the confounded fiction I suggest you read up on buddhism.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I could explain all the fallacies of religious belief, but what would it get me.

Most people believe what they believe, and couldn't care less if you pointed out the flaws in their belief at any rate.

So while I could ramble on for a very long post all the scientific evidence that illustrates all the inadequacies of religious dogma, you're not going to believe any of it at any rate.

I could suggest you watch the one episode of Cosmos labeled The Backbone of Night though. It tends to put religion in the proper context.

I do know this much, your life has only as much meaning as you give it. If you think it is meaningless, it likely is. Being religious won't make it worth any more than you think it already is.

The core most fundemental heart of most religions generally teach to improve yourself, and to love and respect others.
That no one seems to listen to any of that, tends to make me think the weakness isn't in the religions themselves, but in the religious nuts themselves.

In in this area, I'm plenty happy to claim the full weight of the value of my age.
I've seen a shitload more than the average under 25 year old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)