Hacking A question about r4 flashcarts, hacked pokemon and download play

James222

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend used to use my 3ds to play with his r4 flashcart (which I dont endorse) and traded some hacked pokemon he got there with cheats to his own ds. If he trades them online or something similar, my ds isn't in any risks of bans, right? He also hosted download play on another game while having cheats on. That wouldn't cause other problems right?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend used to use my 3ds to play with his r4 flashcart (which I dont endorse) and traded some hacked pokemon he got there with cheats to his own ds. If he trades them online or something similar, my ds isn't in any risks of bans, right? He also hosted download play on another game while having cheats on. That wouldn't cause other problems right?
Ds online is dead

James222

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, are those pokemon currently on your console or his now?
His

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Probably both. Refer to the PKHeX community, PKSM thread, and Sword/Shield Modding discord channel (?) in how one goes about successfully transferring legal or stealth hackmons.
So data on the pokemon would indicate to nintendo that they originally came from my 3ds?, Even though a flashcart was used, and they would be transferred to home from his 3ds?

Last edited by James222,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's not how it works pokemon dont have any console information tied to them.

The only reason he will be remotely linked is the fact they will be transferred to home/bank. Even then the console wont be flagged for it.

James222

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not how it works pokemon dont have any console information tied to them.

The only reason he will be remotely linked is the fact they will be transferred to home/bank. Even then the console wont be flagged for it.
Thanks! Just to make sure I understand, that means my 3DS is safe, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30