GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey, I just recently found out that you can play SSBB+ with a USB loader by using some snapsot thing. My question is, are these Plus changes permanent? Or do I have to select the snapshot whenever I want to play +?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you do is set up the codes in the necessary directories, then when you want the codes to be active you enable Ocarina in whatever USB loader you're using. When you want to play the game normally you simply turn off Ocarina before booting Brawl.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
9th_Sage said:
Snapshot?
I read that Brawl + doesn't work on USB loaders normally because loaders only support so many lines of code (255 or something like that), and Brawl+ has more. But I read somewhere that by loading a special-made snapshot file said code limit would be disabled. So my question was if this snapshot has to be loaded everytime I boot up to use the Brawl+ code, or if doing it once would suffice.

Dantarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time.

What the snapshot loader codes do is load the GeckoOS codes from the snapshot data after the game loads to bypass the 256 line limit. However, now that the source to Gecko 1.9.2 has been released, a USB Loader could just implement that.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Man that sucks
hate2.gif
well I had already downloaded the files, so I might as well try the thing anyway, maybe it's so good I'll select the snapshot whenever I play
biggrin.gif

Kleiner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dotn suppose anyone couldl ink me to the snapshot information for Brawl+? USB loaders are going to take a while before Gecko codes are added into them, and I no longer have a brawl disc (broke it D:) and i wouldl ike to be able to load brawl+ from my USB loader.

iliac97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Snapshot codes are only once, they aren't permanent. You have the snapshot in the album folder, and you can play regular Brawl until you view the snapshot where it'll switch over to the Brawl+ codes. This goes for every time you boot up Brawl using the USB loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1