DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
This is just my opinion of course, but I doubt I'll play the BF3 multiplayer for over 200 hours, while so far both CoD 2, CoD MW2 and CoD MW have easily passed that landmark. You can't judge a multiplayer if you've only played it for 20 hours, you need time to find it's flaws and frustrations.
I dont enjoy playnig multiplayer on CoD when i have one of those few time i just faceroll everyone. The MP in CoD is basically run around and kill everyone you see compared to BF3 where you might actually consider thinking twice before you run in. And in BF3 you arent exactly a "machine" that are on steroids and never dies as long as you remember to hide away when screen is covered in red. You actually have to get some kind of medic, or wait for a really slow recovery. CoD should be called the game for kids =.= only kids playing it anyways.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is just my opinion of course, but I doubt I'll play the BF3 multiplayer for over 200 hours, while so far both CoD 2, CoD MW2 and CoD MW have easily passed that landmark. You can't judge a multiplayer if you've only played it for 20 hours, you need time to find it's flaws and frustrations.
I dont enjoy playnig multiplayer on CoD when i have one of those few time i just faceroll everyone. The MP in CoD is basically run around and kill everyone you see compared to BF3 where you might actually consider thinking twice before you run in. And in BF3 you arent exactly a "machine" that are on steroids and never dies as long as you remember to hide away when screen is covered in red. You actually have to get some kind of medic, or wait for a really slow recovery. CoD should be called the game for kids =.= only kids playing it anyways.
I like the fast-paced gun on gun you're done gameplay in CoD, I don't want realism and too slow paced gameplay, that's not fun to me. You would be amazed how many adults play CoD, just about all the people I encounter on CoD are adults/adult sounding. I'm 19 years old and playing it, I'm no kid anymore.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I like the fast-paced gun on gun you're done gameplay in CoD, I don't want realism and too slow paced gameplay, that's not fun to me. You would be amazed how many adults play CoD, just about all the people I encounter on CoD are adults/adult sounding. I'm 19 years old and playing it, I'm no kid anymore.
No offense here but kids cant afford mics.... And the fact that 90% of the kids playing it didnt buy it but are playing from their brother/parents PS3.
But if you do prefer fast paced FPS, then yeah CoD would surely match your taste. Well i pretty much like games that make use of teamplay alot like CS(Not crap source).

Reactions: 1 person

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No offense here but kids cant afford mics.... And the fact that 90% of the kids playing it didnt buy it but are playing from their brothers/parents PS3/game.
But if you do prefer fast paced FPS, then yeah CoD would surely match your taste. Well i pretty much like games that make use of teamplay alot like CS(Not crap source).
I like CoD, it's not too fast paced like UT 2004 (great game, love it, but not for hour after hour, got sick of it after 100 hours) but not too slow like BF either. I like TF 2 and CS too, TF 2 is really really fun, and it needs some teamplay. CoD has some modes where team play is quite vital, S&D, Demolition, Domination all come to mind. But I can't deny it's not really a clan game.

duells

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if the game is out. is any one going to play this on xbox live early. i want to play the campaign mode but I'm worried about getting flagged. is it safe to play campaign on live early, or can i play with my xbox live turned off and not worry?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
BF3 multiplayer is excellent. I have been playing games since before most of you were born (seriously!) and find the CoD online experience to be just a Rambo run'n'gun spray'n'pray thingy, whereas BF series seems (to me) to be more tactical. I have played Bad Company 2 online since release (including the excellent Vietnam expansion) up until a little while ago..... but with Black Ops I found myself bored with being fragged as soon as I spawned very quickly indeed. I'm not a bad player by any means, but CoD MP makes me feel (and look) like I am, and as a result I hate it. That said, the single player in MW and MW2 I thought was excellent so I shall be "picking up" a copy of MW3 for the single player mode for definite.

so if the game is out. is any one going to play this on xbox live early. i want to play the campaign mode but I'm worried about getting flagged. is it safe to play campaign on live early, or can i play with my xbox live turned off and not worry?

As usual, no-one knows for sure. But playing early, even SP with the console offline can result in a flag on the console that will be picked up the very next time you go online however far down the line that may be. Basically it's a lottery with CFW anyway, but playing a game early can only increase your chances of doom!

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, if you plan on playing illegal games (Or "sampling" them before they come out) just invest in a used cheapo xbox and don't put it online.
I'm seeing fully functional ones going foe 50-120$ on ebay and craigslist, and if you know how to fix a RROD (It's EXTREMELY easy, usually simply changing out some thermal paste) you can get them as cheap as 20$.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
And not a single crap was given that day.
(at least by me)
Seriously, I'm not meaning to start an argument or anything, but holy crap. The CoD games are the exact same thing. Over, and over, and over again. It's not some magical franchise that the fans think it is.
But whatever, if you guys enjoy it, I think that's awesome - maybe I'm missing the certain aspect that makes it so amazing. I myself just get sick of the same material getting recycled repeatedly. Again, not here to start an argument.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey! While they are at it, how bout' leek'n Saints The Third and Assassin's Creed Revelations, eh?
Saints Row (PC) was leaked a week ago, no crack though....

The PC version just leaked also

Size: 13.7 GB

no fix yet but wont be long
PC version has been around for a week already, old news.
The PC version just leaked also

Size: 13.7 GB

no fix yet but wont be long

Don't be silly, PC games don't get prerelease cracks any more.

what you on about
loads get prerelease cracks made
you must not be looking in the right places
I must agree that there are hardly any cracks atm. We've got MW3 and Saints Row 3, fully downloadable but no cracks :( You can download the games for a few days now, but no cracks at all, it's quite depressing :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay