Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got an e-mail notice from Play-Asia and the games have a very high possibility of being completely region locked since they are DSi enhanced, so you will need a DS lite or Phat from any region or a Japanese DSi to play the games and this will apply for the US and European version. So if you don't have a Japanese DSi and no DSL or Phat you should go find a used phat or light before the game gets shipped.

As for me I'm safe as I have a JP DSi and a DS phat I just repaired yesterday (needed a new screen and battery).

One problem, I bought 2 other DSi enhanced games prior to the notice (RPG Maker DS and Idolmaster Dearly Stars) and got no notice, seems to be that the rumors of it being full region locks are true, most likely the problem is caused by the Pokemon Global Center. You can also use a flashcart for it to work on any DS or DSi.

Other Pre-orders

Shukufuku no Campanella vol 1 Special Edition
smileipb2.png

Macross Trial Frontier
Front Mission Evolved (PS3 version)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shlong said:
So can the phat play any regional version of the game?

Yes, it's region free with any DS game even if it's DSi enhanced but some features may be inaccessible like the chat function since it's a DSi only feature but without this and Global Center it's still playable since it's not required for gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1