Hacking A New Switch Update May Be Coming Soon

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, hopefully this update isn't coming soon. I'm enjoying hiding and finding balloons and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, though I still want to stay on 4.1.0 anyways.
Hopefully a PS4 5.0x exploit comes out by then.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
That was shown in the fake 5.0 video and tbh I can't imagine Nintendo would do that soon. Maybe some kind of wallpaper. Maybe folders. But not more. But we will see.

lol no, I'm pretty sure they roll this out only when you subscribed to their paid online service.

Definitely not. The browser was the reason the Wii U got homebrew and it's the reason we can do stuff on the Switch right now. By making a browser directly accessable from the home menu they would make things for hackers even easier and faster. Don't see that coming.

You're right about that stability thing though. :P
Wow, thanks for shitting on my (admittedly unrealistic) expectations :rofl2:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't expect much out of it, it'll probably just be a few UI tweaks and "stability" improvements :lol: :creep:

I want VC for N64, GBA, DS, etc
Background menu music
Netflix

But knowing Nintendo, they're sure to disappoint expectations with updates XD

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How does one even detect sarcasm without hearing tonal fluctuations in plain text?
Now that I woke the detector up from stand by mode I can tell you Nintendo releasing an official browser with their FW update after everything that happened in the last few months is sarcasm. Don't need to hear it.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Now that I woke the detector up from stand by mode I can tell you Nintendo releasing an official browser with their FW update after everything that happened in the last few months is sarcasm. Don't need to hear it.

Realistically speaking. A browser on the Switch isn't unlikely. Especially given that we CAN access the "unofficial" browser through certain means. I dunno why people want a browser on a gaming system, though.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dunno why people want a browser on a gaming system, though.
To avoid some steps while using exploits. ;)

Serious answer:
I'd love to use web.telegram.org, sololearn.com and PLEX on my Switch. :)
A collection of HTML games from my personal server (Raspberry connected to my Fritz!box) would expand that. :)

Reactions: Kioku

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There for sure is one coming look at the change log for the mobile app
DYDgzWuV4AAQvXo.jpg:large

Reactions: jt_1258

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There for sure is one coming look at the change log for the mobile app
DYDgzWuV4AAQvXo.jpg:large
ya, seeing that myself on the playstore on my end too, if that isn't confirmation then that smash tease at the end of the direct wasn't real either...which I would legit cry over if they decide to pull the plug that fast

edit: oh yeah, this makes my 2000th post, woohoo...2000 messages worth of time I could be bettering my career education but instead partied it up

Last edited by jt_1258,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dunno why people want a browser on a gaming system, though.
why wouldnt we want one?? i use my ps4 browser alot, srs its already hooked to the tv has a wireless controller on my side, i just sometimes fell like watching a new series or some stuff that wasnt released by legal means i just use ps4 browser, i dont have netflix or anything similar so i use ps4 browser to see everything that is not on teh cable channel of my country.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
hope it will include at least 2 hours of video recording and more editing options for snapshots. Also a "post to Youtube" option in the post tab.
2 HOURS? Oh my. You'd rape your internal storage.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm, gimme the stability for that smash bros release. I've kinda lost interest in cfwing really. No need for it when I can just buy the games I want....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans