A new Pokémon game to be revealed in the next issue of Coro Coro

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game will,without a doubt,be gray.
It'll be at just about the right time for the release of the new movie,as well as a good way to advertise a new form for Kyurem.
And just to clear things up,the scans pong posted are for the December issue of coro coro not the January one,or at least that's what pokebeach says

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a pokemon game that starts at Kanto and goes into Unova.

in before a pokemon black and white event

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still hoping that they make a DS style pokemon but for the Wii or Wii U.
They could include a lot more pokemon, more FMV, proper voice acting, wi-fi battles.
The game could be a lot bigger too

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want a game like Colosseum and Gale of Darkness XD, I actually enjoyed more that kind of pokemon. =O

The 3DS can def pull graphics better than those, so new pokemon games could use that kind of gameplay.. I'd like it better. xP

Edit: Forgot to add Colosseum

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could say it will be another rehash, but I feel like I' would be rehashing that comment myself; it's contagious.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still view Pokemon highly as a handheld RPG but I really don't see 'em as a selling point anymore. I hate to sound like your typical "It was good until X" hipster but the games have kinda decreased since GSC. Pokemon designs are worse and they're starting to try to cut out a lot of what made Pokemon. They're adding too much fluff (beauty contests? Really?), they're to to incorporate storylines (which they can't write for shit), and overall they're kinda straying away from what made them so successful. Black and White were enjoyable but I still haven't beaten them. Only Pokemon main series game to date that I haven't beat (well, not counting the "alternate" versions like Gold, Ruby, Pearl, etc).

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
so, it looks like what ever poke'game it is...it's going to come out for the wii !!

* it's 100% true, when you think about it *

even the creators were saying it would be nice to have a console version for the 2013 pokemon video game championship

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.