NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
cooking-mama-656x425.jpg
While the Nintendo Switch is booming I popularity--with many developers shifting their attention along with their resources to the Switch, and with even more never-before-seen developers and publishers on a Nintendo system to bring third party support to the handheld, that doesn't mean for indie games to be left out, and are all but forgotten.

Originally began as a series on the now aged Nintendo DS, with the release of the first-ever Cooking Mama game in 2006, it since gained popularity, having received an iOS port in the following year. Shortly thereafter in the years to come 4 main series entries were published on the 3DS, along with 2 spinoffs on the Wii.

Seemingly Cooking Mama is getting a new addition to the series soon, making its way on the Nintendo Switch with it. According to Australian and German game rating boards (with the latter also confirming the games' platform) the newest entry of the franchise called "Cooking Mama: Cookstar" is due for release in the upcoming months.

No word or official statement has been made by the official developers nor publishers of the series just yet about this cute cooking simulator game, so take it with a grain of salt.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Source 2

Last edited by RattletraPM, , Reason: Partial corrections

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Remember the Baby game with the doll where you had to shove the wiimote into it? Good times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: