Hacking A little DSTT help

rurounikfm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I just got my DSTT today, but I have a kind of problem. When I turn on my DS with the DSTT and MicroSD inserted, the DS can't find the card and operates like a normal DS and says that there is no DS card inserted. I have downloaded the latest version of Kernel, and with the experiences with the R4 (and btw, it works well), I know to insert the MicroSD correctly. I'm not sure this helps but my MicroSD is a Sandisk 2GB. So is there anyone that could help me?

rurounikfm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh and I almost forgot, it works if the MicroSD is NOT inserted, but it won't work anyway.
Edit: Never mind. I finally got it to work.
To make it work every time, you have to put your thumb the MicroSD towards the DSTT. It's a pain but it works every time.

Darkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you install the files to the root of your SD Card? It should show as:

:\TTMENU\
:\TTMENU.SYS
:\TTMENU.DAT

First one being a folder, and the second two being files.

Hope this helps.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rurounikfm said:
Oh and I almost forgot, it works if the MicroSD is NOT inserted, but it won't work anyway.
Edit: Never mind. I finally got it to work.
To make it work every time, you have to put your thumb the MicroSD towards the DSTT. It's a pain but it works every time.

I'd return it and get a new one.

QUOTE(Kalmonipa @ Sep 4 2008, 06:22 PM) I just bought a DSTT and it won't work. Do I need a Micro SD card for it to work?

If you concentrate really hard, you can send the kernel and ROM files to your DSTT with your thought waves. Just look at your DSTT and think "Mario Kart...Mario Kart...Mario Kart."

If you get a headache, buy yourself a microSD card and install the kernel and ROM files onto the microSD card (it's a lot easier that way).

-Bri

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
LMAO, nice
smile.gif

Bri said:
If you concentrate really hard, you can send the kernel and ROM files to your DSTT with your thought waves. Just look at your DSTT and think "Mario Kart...Mario Kart...Mario Kart."

If you get a headache, buy yourself a microSD card and install the kernel and ROM files onto the microSD card (it's a lot easier that way).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.