Gaming A Link Between Worlds Plot Holes? (spoilers)

Jerret Douglass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a few plot holes that kind of ruined the game for me (at least on the story side of things). First off at the end of the game we found out that Ravio was not clueless, he knew what he was doing coming to Hyrule and finding you from the start, he just let you believe other wise.

My first question is how did he even get to Hyrule? It is true that he had procession of the bracelet to begin with but when he gives it to you it is not functional. So unless he drained all it's power while coming to Hyrule how the heck did he get there? So the only explanation is when he had the bracelet it had only a little bit of power left it in for one time use. That might be the case as like in the end scene of the game Hilda said the bracelet has just enough power to send Link and Zelda back to Hyrule.

The first plot hole is explainable in a way but this one I have no idea how it could happen, that being at the end of the game how did Ravio get back to Lorule? Link had the bracelet and Lorule isn't accessible without using the wall painting ability. Just how? Any theories? or am I just blind to something so obvious?

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Having just gotten through it (yay Gateway), you're certainly right about the second question. Unless there was something in the Sacred Realm that the hero overlooked, or unless somehow the sages had something to do with it, then yeah, I can't come up with how.

Then again, wtf IS the thing flying around him? There's no parallel to the World of Light to that critter..?

Jerret Douglass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having just gotten through it (yay Gateway), you're certainly right about the second question. Unless there was something in the Sacred Realm that the hero overlooked, or unless somehow the sages had something to do with it, then yeah, I can't come up with how.

Then again, wtf IS the thing flying around him? There's no parallel to the World of Light to that critter..?

I don't see why or even how the sages could help him. They were in the sacred realm, even if Ravio could speak with them somehow would they believe his story? And do the Sages even how the power to travel/send themselves/people to Lorule? Nintendo why.....?

Also it makes me think if Lorule has it's on Tri Force it must have it's own set of sages, why did they allowed the Tri Force to be destroyed in the first place, and after it was why didn't they do something about it?

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So the bracelet came from Lorule. That could mean that Hyrule had a bracelet as well and Ravio went looking for it (he also found/got the one from Lorule somehow). This would mean Ravio used it to get back, but it wouldn't be broken and so there would be no reason to break the first one to get Zelda and Link back to Hyrule. Or Ravio did the same thing as Hilda to stop the connection between Hyrule and Lorule.

manlego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What bothers me more than this is how his bird come take his things when you die, even when you are in Lorule.

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It probably got significantly easier to go between worlds when the "dimensional cracks" started showing up. I think Hilda says that the 2 worlds gotten even closer than before during your first visit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1