Gaming A Helper with 'Cheat Code Editor'

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ceejay123 said:
well i have checked my r4 and their nothing to enable
Check in R4cce or the game id is similar with your game by clicking on the ... button. Just search in the "open" menu for your game and look or it is the same. Hope that helps you out further.
wink.gif

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ceejay123 said:
how do i do that
You have a .dat file, right? That is the cheat file containing the cheats (cheat database) that is named "usrcheat.dat". Find it into your flashcard folders, data, etc.

Unitil you get it, upload it via Mediafire or something and put the link of the upload into your post here on GBAtemp.
smile.gif

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ceejay123 said:
what do i click to upload the file?????
Sorry for late reaction.. Uh, go to mediafire: www.mediafire.com/, and upload your .dat by clicking on the green upload button. (You can't miss this..
tongue.gif
) Click on "Click here to upload". When you have uploaded it, put the url link, (like www.mediafire.com/adhadnnf%&sds or something) here on GBAtemp. When i click on that link, i go to your upload and then i can download it to my computer.

Actually it's very simple..
smile.gif

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ceejay123 said:
I don't see any wrong things in your .dat. Did you have placed the CHEAT.dat into the SYSTEM folder of your micro sd card?
Maybe it helps if you update your card.. Maybe you missed an important file in your system.. I can't look into your folders and files, so i hope that the problem might lie there..
wink.gif

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ceejay123 said:
Well yeah i put it in my system file and i checked everything
I checked almost everything..
I just don't know where else then the problem might be..
I don't think i can help you out any further..

Sorry.
frown.gif

GoldSilver24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help, I'm using R4 wood 1.17 and i want to use cheats for Dragon Quest IX. I go on the game click Y and there's a cheat button, I click it but nothing happens. Please Help me

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GoldSilver24 said:
I need help, I'm using R4 wood 1.17 and i want to use cheats for Dragon Quest IX. I go on the game click Y and there's a cheat button, I click it but nothing happens. Please Help me
which cheat have you used? Can you post it please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk