Hacking RELEASE A custom sysmodule for Atmosphere that allows writing to PRODINFO

henrytlh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
can confirm this cause a fatal_error crash in 9.1.0 upon startup. The switch refuses to boot up if the kips module is loaded

ancl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i fork code from atomsphere-nx and the version is 0.10.1, it says that support switch firmware 9.1.0.
and i try to modify like you and it pass compile, then i get the ams_mitm.kip and follow your guide but still failed, the Incognito say read cal0 failed.
would you please tell me where i do wrong?
i can not post a link because i new in this site. so i upload the changed file below.
i change the line 208 in the file.
thanks.

Attachments

• fs_mitm_service.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 192

henrytlh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
No way to unban the Switch with that?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
You cannot unban a switch with this, this is a preventive steps BEFORE your console gets ban.There's a working RCM version updated by one of the forks. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the links here. But the link is in one of the comment under Issues in Blawar's Incognito's Github.

Last edited by henrytlh,

ancl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i fork code from atomsphere-nx and the version is 0.10.1, it says that support switch firmware 9.1.0.
and i try to modify like you and it pass compile, then i get the ams_mitm.kip and follow your guide but still failed, the Incognito say read cal0 failed.
i can not post a link because i new in this site. so i upload the changed file below.
thanks.
this version work in 9.1, already test

Attachments

• ams_mitm.zip
    148.5 KB · Views: 629
Last edited by ancl,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does this work with 9.1.0? Not having much luck, but maybe I'm doing it wrong.
thanks.
It's not needed anymore.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/incognito_rcm-wipe-personal-information-to-reduce-risk-of-ban.549462/
not working with 9.1.0 for me sadly

and incognito RCM is having the same luck
Incognito_RCM should work regardless of firmware. What issue are you having with it? Better to post in the Incognito_RCM thread and tag me there.

Reactions: ancl

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
It's not needed anymore.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/incognito_rcm-wipe-personal-information-to-reduce-risk-of-ban.549462/

Incognito_RCM should work regardless of firmware. What issue are you having with it? Better to post in the Incognito_RCM thread and tag me there.

Needs to be updated to support 9.1.0

Lockpick also needed to be updated to support 9.1.0 so the code/keys are out there just a matter of getting blawar to update RCM. You'll get a unknown pkg1 version error upon trying anything. So until thats updated use the above kip -
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/ams_mitm-zip.190294/

komabear

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
this version work in 9.1, already test
Thank you so much, with this I was able to restore my original prodinfo (made in fw 8.1.0) to fw 9.0.1 (since there's no ReiNX for fw 9.0.1 and I only had the original backup made by Incognito I was stuck until I found this thread).
Thanks again for sharing.

Sala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Incognito RCM it's not working for me either
I'm downgrading to 9.0.1 as komabear said

Thank you so much, with this I was able to restore my original prodinfo (made in fw 8.1.0) to fw 9.0.1 (since there's no ReiNX for fw 9.0.1 and I only had the original backup made by Incognito I was stuck until I found this thread).
Thanks again for sharing.

I'm on the lastest Atmosphère 0.17.0 and FW 11.0.1

Hope this works

Are there any other solution?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incognito RCM it's not working for me either
I'm downgrading to 9.0.1 as komabear said

I'm on the lastest Atmosphère 0.17.0 and FW 11.0.1

Hope this works

Are there any other solution?

That was written for 9.0.0, if you downgrade to 9.0.0 and burned your fuse while you were on 11.0.1, you will run into problem booting, good chance your unit refuse to boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...