• Views 7,568
  • Replies 46

mowsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't you read? Xecuter EmuNAND is not what everyone imagines under the word EmuNAND. Their EmuNAND is just an image of your NAND, sitting on your NAND.

Can YOU read your own post? You said, and I quote, it was a cheap knock off and a copy... Of whom? Of what? That's false information pushing a narrative. I didn't dispute the description of the nand file, I simply called you out for saying two false statements. Or are you just leaking rhetoric for likes? Your bias is showing kiddo.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Can YOU read your own post? You said, and I quote, it was a cheap knock off and a copy... Of whom? Of what? That's false information pushing a narrative. I didn't dispute the description of the nand file, I simply called you out for saying two false statements. Or are you just leaking rhetoric for likes? Your bias is showing kiddo.
How else do you describe something, which does its purpose, but is not what everybody thinks?
Like clone Arduino?
It is no the best, but you can say it that way no matter how hard you cry.

mowsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How else do you describe something, which does its purpose, but is not what everybody thinks?
Like clone Arduino?
It is no the best, but you can say it that way no matter how hard you cry.

You don't understand what knock off and copy means apparently, or you're playing dumb on purpose. When you can explain what was copied and what original system they 'cloned' to make this 'knock off' I'll consider myself corrected.

Last edited by mowsie,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You don't understand what knock off and copy means apparently, or you're playing dumb on purpose. When you can explain what was copied and what original system they 'cloned' to make this 'knock off' I'll consider myself corrected.
I know what it means, you just got trigged cause how I described Xecuter's knock-off product of a real thing. Real EmuNAND (how everyone imagines EmuNAND) sit's on your SD which has to be aprtitioned just like the NAND. Xecuters EmuNAND is an image of your NAND in a few .bin files which are located on your NAND. Not how typical EmuNAND works and definitely not how everyone imagines EmuNAND.

But hey, you can be angry about how I described it and how I feel it.

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry to say but your very misinformed.
Tickets and error logs are on the nand NOT the sd card. Fake tickets and error logs of non tittles will get you baned. Installing nsps even if only on sd card will still load the ticket to nand.

Never ever use NSP...

WiikeyHacker

Natsumi Naga
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If I may offer my two cents on this issue Homebrew on the switch should really of waited until the console is near it's last legs not while it's selling like platinum encrusted bling.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If I may offer my two cents on this issue Homebrew on the switch should really of waited until the console is near it's last legs not while it's selling like platinum encrusted bling.
Wait for EOL, to start making homebrew, when most people are already not using it.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.