Hacking A big problem with my R4 or SD card? Please help!!!

andy3457

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have been having a problem with my R4 card, When i boot up my R4/DS it has alot of weird files called things like  TCTá.
,  TCTá., :vtv¹,.TT, :vtv¹,.TT, ¦╦Ã██Ó┤Ç.Ï╠─, ¦╦Ã██Ó┤Ç.Ï╠─, dTV.}tt, dTV.}tt, ÈÈÐÈË£¼.ÈÈÈ, ÈÈÐÈË£¼.ÈÈÈ, ÈÓÈÌÈÈÈÈ.ÌÈÈ, ÈÓÈÌÈÈÈÈ.ÌÈÈ - These are the folders then when i try and open them on my computer it says they are not accessable and I can't delete them from my SD card...Is there any way to resolve this problem?! if so can you give me a link on how to fix it or give me a little talk on how to do it,

Thank's for all your help

Andy

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you see those characters on your PC, you're most likely missing the East Asian language pack.
You could always try to format your microSD card and just start over with v1.18 / YSMenu firmware.

andy3457

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
if you see those characters on your PC, you're most likely missing the East Asian language pack.
You could always try to format your microSD card and just start over with v1.18 / YSMenu firmware.
Thank's for your help, I'm Greatful
biggrin.gif
!!!! I'm formatting the SD card now, I'll get back to you to tell you if it had resolved the problem

Worked like a treat, Thanks for all your help!!!
biggrin.gif

Andy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It might be worth the purchase if it's $99.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They have a survey on their website asking "how much would you pay for this console" and of course all the simps will say "a billion dollars" and skew the results.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, WOAAHH LOOK AT DEM GRAPHIKS!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look at deez.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Deeze nuts
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Veho, where's the poll at?
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    they're giving the internet an open text box?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never played or own any of they devices, but I like small style, but with a somewhat grip
    oh man, that always goes great!
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what...