Hacking A better shell

Myztikal_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a place that could make or even produce a higher quality shell (harder plastic and etc).

The one i have right now still works perfectly fine. It just seems a little to flimsy and also it seems to be a tight fit (theres no ease in sliding the cartridge in and out). Is there a place that could manufacture a better shell for this.

grickherder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which one do you have? Better than what? I could suggest one, but I might suggest what you already have or even an inferior one.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I rough my up all the time its pretty durable
smile.gif

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean if you were to step on it, I wouldn't be sure how it would hold up but regular drops and aggressively inserting it into the DS wouldn't be a problem.

I've dropped mine many times and I've had it loose in my bag full of books and my computer and nothing has broken off so far.

I do admit it does feel a big fragile but as long as you don't do anything out of the ordinary with it it should be fine
smile.gif

Jimmy

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean if you were to step on it, I wouldn't be sure how it would hold up but regular drops and aggressively inserting it into the DS wouldn't be a problem.

I've dropped mine many times and I've had it loose in my bag full of books and my computer and nothing has broken off so far.

I do admit it does feel a big fragile but as long as you don't do anything out of the ordinary with it it should be fine
smile.gif

Jimmy
eh mines never really lose i dont have any reason to take it out of the ds aside from updating it. dunno if id leave it loose in a book bag though. that seems bad.

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd settle for it making a bit better contact, some of us recent owners have troubles as you can see on another thread here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*