vWii USB Loader GX issue...

Nandster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm in the process of setting up HBC on vWii, following the guide etc, all going well so far. Yesterday I set up USB Loader GX, and put x1 Wii game and x1 GC game on the main SD card (in their correct directories, all named correctly etc.) USB Loader GX detected them, and they worked fine. I then set about transferring more games onto the SD card because I knew I had everything working.

Today, I power on the Wii U, vWii, go to USB Loader GX, and nothing is detected. Worse still, USB Loader GX doesn't seem to retain ANY settings changes after a restart, or even if I click "remount the sd card", any settings changes I made are lost. There are NO configuration files being generated in the USB Loader GX app folder either, there's only the three original files from the download. I've no hdd or ssd connected, just the sd card in the slot on the front of the Wii U.

Really weird, has anyone seen this before?
Post automatically merged:

Ok, I took everything off of the sd card, cleaned it using Diskpart in Windows/shell, then format it again using guiformat (64kb allocation size), and put everything back on the card. That seems to have fixed it, everything is being picked up and working now it seems!

Last edited by Nandster,
Reactions: Lima112 and SDIO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto