Gaming 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Infinite Zero said:
if i am able to get this game i would dump it. How do you dump NDS games exactly btw?

it's mentioned in the previuos page

QUOTE(Yit @ Nov 19 2010, 11:06 PM) Actually, dumping a game isn't TERRIBLY difficult!

If you have a flash cart (and I assume you do, since you're here), a wifi connection, and a little patience, you too can dump your own games!

Maybe you should start with this game, and upload it somewhere so we can test that the dump went properly...?
lecture.gif

now that i have read how much you people want this game, i want to try this too

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
....I suck at adventure games that aren't Myst. If it's not Myst, I won't like it unless it's terribly easy. Is this a game I should play?

*Note: Time Hollow was said to be terribly easy, but I found it to be too hard for me to play without using a walkthrough 99% of the time, just like every other adventure game that isn't Myst. So by terribly easy, I mean TERRIBLY easy. Like, an adventure game with the difficulty tweaked for a five year old.
unsure.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inunah said:
....I suck at adventure games that aren't Myst. If it's not Myst, I won't like it unless it's terribly easy. Is this a game I should play?

*Note: Time Hollow was said to be terribly easy, but I found it to be too hard for me to play without using a walkthrough 99% of the time, just like every other adventure game that isn't Myst. So by terribly easy, I mean TERRIBLY easy. Like, an adventure game with the difficulty tweaked for a five year old.
unsure.gif
just try the demo and find out for yourself..

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The demo is tough. I couldn't figure out the dark and blue images you have to put in chest. but i was sleepy that time.
Ok it is decided, i will try again and yes complete without any walkthrough.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
Inunah said:

unsure.gif
just try the demo and find out for yourself..
I did but I had to use a walkthrough and then flash player crashed and it wouldn't let me play it again so I could finish.

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finished the demo on my own.
wink2.gif

still not dumped? Groups must have gone to their homes for holidays and i hope they return soon.
i wish for an euro or aus relelease. Euro groups then could have dumped

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hint for the people who can't finish the demo easily: The framed picture is important to solve the mystery of the briefcases.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
30084pm said:
Sterl500 said:
Hint for the people who can't finish the demo easily: The framed picture is important to solve the mystery of the briefcases.

After a bit of investigating the demo is quite easy...
Yea for me, all it took was investigating... A walk-through for the demo guys,really?
tongue.gif

I suppose if you don't usually play these type of games it can be quite difficult. I'm loving the storyline, from what I've seen in the demo. I was expecting there to be a time limit in the situation they were in though but it could just make it harder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9