Hacking 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors on latest firmware?

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried applying the patch, but haven't remade a new file as that would require hours of play through. I had no problems at the other piracy check people reported problems with, but the game freezes when I look at the world map in the captain's office or whatever it is, it's been a while. Read microSD card speed might have something to do with this. Anyone been able to beat this game with Cyclods? Ty.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Try the tool. The save file should still work either way. Patching the game shouldnt affect the save file usage.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No problem with it when I played the game with the Evo/iEvo. Was with latest FW, but a while ago. Unpatched version of 999 (ie. own dump).

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Did you patch it with the DS-Scene Rom Tool?
I wasn't aware that it even existed, but I just tried patching it with a clean rom and I still have the same problem.
No problem with it when I played the game with the Evo/iEvo. Was with latest FW, but a while ago. Unpatched version of 999 (ie. own dump).

Did you beat it though? I had no problem or early-game freezes or AP problems for hours and hours into the game, but I can't get past the map. The game just freezes, the music just skips every half second forever.

I have version 2.3 of the firmware, but I'm not sure if my save was pre or post update, I began having this problem months ago, gave up on fixing it and I'm deciding now to see if anything can be done since I saw this place had a cyclods forum. I do not have the ievo, only the old regular evo.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did you patch it with the DS-Scene Rom Tool?
I wasn't aware that it even existed, but I just tried patching it with a clean rom and I still have the same problem.

Did you beat it though? I had no problem or early-game freezes or AP problems for hours and hours into the game, but I can't get past the map. The game just freezes, the music just skips every half second forever.

I have version 2.3 of the firmware, but I'm not sure if my save was pre or post update, I began having this problem months ago, gave up on fixing it and I'm deciding now to see if anything can be done since I saw this place had a cyclods forum. I do not have the ievo, only the old regular evo.
Yeah finished it a couple of times with different endings (as you probably are aware of that exist, if not, sorry!). Didn't have problems with it and I think the Evo/iEvo should work without any problems regarding 999. Have you tried redumping? I've once had a problem with my GTA dump (froze every time on a certain animation), but after making a new copy, it worked flawlessly.

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have a dumper myself, but I guess I could try a different rom, yeah. I lost my save trying different things last night so I think I will try to replay it and see if it works now that I'll be 100% sure I started it with the new firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4