Hacking 8.0.0 is live

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to hack your console on 8.0 right now (unless I missed it) if you want to update go ahead but there's no guarantee an exploit will be out soon. You'll have to wait until one of the CFWs like Atmosphere etc... updates to 8.0 support.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't upgrade your non-patched Switch to 8.0. While it's likely an exploit is coming you never know. PS3 took years after a certain firmware I mean like 5 years to get a new hack. Patience is key.

I mean, it's not even fully my Switch either, both my brother and I paid half. I wouldn't want to mod it without his knowing.
There's no way to hack your console on 8.0 right now (unless I missed it) if you want to update go ahead but there's no guarantee an exploit will be out soon. You'll have to wait until one of the CFWs like Atmosphere etc... updates to 8.0 support.
If it ever does..

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

As long as your console is unpatched you can manually downgrade, if you so desire

axiomjunglist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us who disabled auto-update in system settings but still go online in atmosphere and therefore are getting a super nag to update every time we try to launch anything now -- change your auto wifi to 90DNS or use airplane mode and then ChoiDuJour to jump down and back up a firmware level. Reboot for no more nag as long as you stay on 90DNS or airplane mode.

Now the patient wait for 8.0 Atmosphere...

Last edited by axiomjunglist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision +1