OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Google.com
XP
Country
United States
well ive been playin 7th dragon for hours and dunno what to do at the beginning.
what do you do after you make your guild?
blink.gif

ZetaBladeX13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're talking about the first quest from the Quest Office:

☆1 ギルド始めました!

you need to:

1) Talk to the girl outside the guildhouse.

2) Go to the cave north of Kazan (the 1st town) and talk to the random guy hanging out there. He'll leave.

3) Go to the Portal south of Kazan and talk to the woman walking around. She'll leave.

4) Return to Kazan and talk to the girl outside the guildhouse. Cutscene follows.

5) Return to the Quest Office to pass in your now completed quest.

Belloch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So this is going to be the 7th Dragon help thread then? Good, because I need help too. The first few quests were easy to do just by going to all places, talking to people and killing monsters gathering their... Stuff.
But I can't figure out what to do in this quest. I've been walking around between the two towns in the beginning and talked to everyone I find. Even the guy hiding outside the first town next to the castle. I even searched all the dungeons I could find. I even bought a map for 100gp for one of them.
wutwut.jpg

Those two guys in the first picture from the left appeared and made a commotion or something. I assume it's the quest in the picture on the right side.
Can anyone translate the quests name? It could give me a hint. Also whats that other kind of quest stuff called (middle picture)?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
middle picture is regarding
accept mission,
completed mission,
third one words not clear,
end

the right picture is about the mission's name -> shadow hiding in the cave

EDIT: thanks for pointing my mistake

ZetaBladeX13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
middle picture is regarding
accept quest,
completed quest,
third one words not clear,
end

the right picture is about the ques't name -> shadow hiding in the cave

Actually, the middle pic shows accept mission, not quest >_>
The guy on the left in the Quest office manages Quests, and the guy on the right manages Missions.

Also, I've found this:

http://7thdragon.wikidot.com/start

to be very useful
biggrin.gif

Belloch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Uh, I actually just yesterday noticed that I hadn't even ACCEPTED that mission... ._.
...And eventually I found the monster in the cave.
After that stuff turned epic!
ohmy.gif

But damn. After looking at the wiki I'm considering starting from the beginning because I may have chosen the skills of my characters badly.

EDIT

By the way. Sometimes I get some sort of weird message when I sell some items to shops. What do they mean?
adfa.jpg

For example.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I am going to make this very simple; this game is just like Etrian Odyssey, in exception for the way you transverse the world and the lack of a map that you draw and Stratums.
When you get items from monsters "bug wing, horn, scale, etc." sell them at a equipment shop and new items may become available to you to buy. When you press A button on items named "???" some lists may appear with "[ITEM NAME x Amount]" that will show you how much of a specific sell-able item is needed to be sold at that shop to unlock that weapon for purchase. (All though why not just create a cheat code to make all items buy-able?"

I have made cheat codes to have all 16 party members have 999 Skill Points, it was simple! Start at the cheat for Character 4 and then add "C4" with a hex calculator to each code, and blam! Codes for every character!

Now I want to have a cheat code to restore HP/MN in battle/map by pressing start/select.
Oh, and will the codes with with:
The Gameboy Mode unlockable after beating the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: