Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V2 ish: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 77,248
  • Replies 388
  • Likes 20

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii if he tries the selfhost versions
Will that also block unwanted update downloads ?

I'm permanently offline with the sandisk connect. I can ftp with it if I connect my pc to it, which is kinda a hassle, because I have to get out the device. I have my internet on on the system for ease of use, but it's cached and offline, which is another possible thing to do if he can ever get the exploit to run.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

he may not even have to have it run. I know that xproject auto installs to cache once you open it up. you just have to wait a few moments.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm permanently offline with the sandisk connect. I can ftp with it if I connect my pc to it, which is kinda a hassle, because I have to get out the device. I have my internet on on the system for ease of use, but it's cached and offline, which is another possible thing to do if he can ever get the exploit to run.

he may not even have to have it run. I know that xproject auto installs to cache once you open it up. you just have to wait a few moments.
I mainly just selfhost now
My little d2mini 8266 is still good also
I only really posted the live versions for other people tbh

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly just selfhost now
My little d2mini 8266 is still good also
I only really posted the live versions for other people tbh

I like self hosting 'cause I have more control over things, I guess.

I wrote a tutorial on using the sandisk connect. and, now, after today, I know that the sandisk connect wasn't the issue injecting a file to certain folder. it was somehow permissions related even though the permissions were fine according to filezilla. I can do everything with that device, so I'm glad I bought it.

Reactions: Prb

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I was able to connect to the ps4 ftp wise without filezilla as well by using the windows built in ftp://ip of ps4 in the address bar. that's when I was desperate to get that file over. anyway, I found two ways to do it today.

goldhen glitched up the first time I tried it, which I think is what was happening to @Leeful , so not all folders appeared in ftp:// . the second time, all folders appeared in the ftp window. I was unable to replace the boot sound that way (before I knew it was permissions related issue).

you could probably mount that folder as a drive. I mounted three folders for my ps3 to use without filezilla being needed, but I plan to retire that ps3 with my legit one if I can figure out the playstation shop issues. it works very well unless a folder has A LOT of files, then it might crash while reading it. that's when it's good to use filezilla.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, I was able to connect to the ps4 ftp wise without filezilla as well by using the windows built in ftp://ip of ps4 in the address bar. that's when I was desperate to get that file over. anyway, I found two ways to do it today.

goldhen glitched up the first time I tried it, which I think is what was happening to @Leeful , so not all folders appeared in ftp:// . the second time, all folders appeared in the ftp window. I was unable to replace the boot sound that way (before I knew it was permissions related issue).

you could probably mount that folder as a drive. I mounted three folders for my ps3 to use without filezilla being needed, but I plan to retire that ps3 with my legit one if I can figure out the playstation shop issues. it works very well unless a folder has A LOT of files, then it might crash while reading it. that's when it's good to use filezilla.
Unfortunately dare I say it I was a xbox 360 guy
Tbh still am sits under my tv next to my switch missed the xbox 1 although didn't even think about it went straight to the ps4
All time favourites
N64/Saturn/ps2/360/switch/ps4

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately dare I say it I was a xbox 360 guy
Tbh still am sits under my tv next to my switch missed the xbox 1 although didn't even think about it went straight to the ps4
All time favourites
N64/Saturn/ps2/360/switch/ps4

as am I, but I probably know more about the ps3. I know almost as much about 360 stuff. I made a few tutorials on updating (3 different tutorials iirc) a jtag before it became piss easy to do. I still have my 360 plugged in, but I don't play it ever. it's a pretty good system as long as you don't have a xenon. it should last otherwise especially if you set temp thresholds. my falcon has lasted over 10 years like that. I only turn it on to update it.

I have a fake anim and the original boot animation going on together. I was going to remove the bootanim.xex from the latest firmware, but I decided not to. it's not harming anything. and, I'd have to go into FS3. I think FS3 allows you to rename the file, which is what I usually do on past firmwares. one of my friends who fixes rgh consoles said that a lot of people got a corrupted nand with fake anim, including himself, but I've been using it for years and no issues.

DeniZz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Does anyone have successfully activated remote play connection from pc to ps4 at 7.55? i was able to connect with previously backuped account and settings on pc, but can't activate new account

someonenotyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
@Prb When I load the exploit, and I want to, for example, disable update, will it run the exploit again? Or will it just load?

[Edit] Just tested it. I already had exploit and GoldHen loaded. Then I tried your exploit host - and it tried again to run the exploit (Out of memory errors).

Last edited by someonenotyou,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb When I load the exploit, and I want to, for example, disable update, will it run the exploit again? Or will it just load?

[Edit] Just tested it. I already had exploit and GoldHen loaded. Then I tried your exploit host - and it tried again to run the exploit (Out of memory errors).
Only run exploit once then run all the payloads you need

someonenotyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
@Prb What I meant, was, when everything is successful, and I start to play a game.
Later I want to play GTA 5 and I want to load GTA 5 Trainer payload. Then I go again to browser, it tries again to "Spraying HTMLTextareaElement...", and I am getting Out of memory errors.
Is it loading webkit or exploit again?

I mean, is it not possible to get a KP, while it is loading again the webkit/exploit?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb What I meant, was, when everything is successful, and I start to play a game.
Later I want to play GTA 5 and I want to load GTA 5 Trainer payload. Then I go again to browser, it tries again to "Spraying HTMLTextareaElement...", and I am getting Out of memory errors.
Is it loading webkit or exploit again?

I mean, is it not possible to get a KP, while it is loading again the webkit/exploit?
The 'out of memory errors', 'Spraying HTMLTextareaElement' is the webkit exploit part and is safe.
Whenever you open the browser the webkit exploit need to run before you can do anything like loading payloads. Even if the kernel exploit is run again it wont patch the kernel again so it won't KP.

Unfortunatly every time you open the browser you will need to go through all the memory errors until the webkit loads successfully again.
This is one of the big downfalls of the 7.XX exploit which makes running any extra paylaod frustraiting.

You could always try the PS button tip mentioned in the OP and another tip here.

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
My Ps4 slim works now -on Karo host -he updated the jailbreak again. Very weird his previous jailbreak worked just like all other hosts -crashed my ps4.

Just a heads up thanks for all the help here -You guys rock:yayone:!!!!!!

Last edited by ricklou,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you using GoldHEN 1.1b?
Karo host he updated the jailbreak again lol
why do people believe that sort of rubbish
i think one day i'll download all the 7.5x host menu
rip all the style and payloads from them and write post
showing people exactly how they are all the same

btw i do hope he's not using 1.1b

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Karo host he updated the jailbreak again lol
why do people believe that sort of rubbish
i think one day i'll download all the 7.5x host menu
rip all the style and payloads from them and write post
showing people exactly how they are all the same

btw i do hope he's not using 1.1b
Yeah there seems to be daily updates on most of these peoples twitters to keep “relevant”.

Reactions: Leeful and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol