qvba72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't really know. Perhaps this my console only. But I've looked through YT commentaries under tens of recent tutorial on 7.50-7.55 breakthrough and how to jailbreak PS4 using all available online hosts. People have more or less the same issues. Ive literally followed every tutorial with plethora of hosts and the success rate was like 1/50.This is not even 30% stable. I don't want to spent another day on jailbreaking my PS4 just to play it for an hour or two. It;s really frustrating. The rest mode. Forget about it. Instant crash or if you prefer kernel panic. I've got another PS4 slim unfortunately for god knows what reasons I upgraded it to 6.72. On 5.05 it was 80-90% stable. But you know I wanted something new and better so decided to give a try to PS PRO. No lucky hit.

cashboxz01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.05 and it's stable af, and all the latest dumps (of unopened games I already own) seem to work just fine. I see absolutely no reason to upgrade. Its not like we can play online anyway.

Reactions: alucard_xs

adamsef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
after jailbreaking I start getting the ce-30391-6 or ce-30391-7 I don't remember which one
every game I start log me off the user

I’m getting this too
Apparently opening up the play room first and then pressing the ps button coming out and trying the jailbreak gives less KP
But My user gets kicked out of the system
With the same error codes as you

qvba72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm on 5.05 and it's stable af, and all the latest dumps (of unopened games I already own) seem to work just fine. I see absolutely no reason to upgrade. Its not like we can play online anyway.

I wish I had never upgraded it to 6.72. It was way stable than this. With one click of a button everything was all right. No need to use rest mode. What I read here and there of how people manage to make it work is just stupendous. And in fact they mostly get stuck in the same point. Perhaps rain dance or spitting thrice over the left arm would help too.

IvanMXDF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was on 5.05, now 7.55, and except for some out of memory messages, i'm really happy with goldenhen.

NNYAsa2.jpg

przc0HO.jpg

pnO3QSS.jpg

Qi9SqsJ.jpg

No KP so far.

Reactions: peteruk

cashboxz01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had never upgraded it to 6.72. It was way stable than this. With one click of a button everything was all right. No need to use rest mode. What I read here and there of how people manage to make it work is just stupendous. And in fact they mostly get stuck in the same point. Perhaps rain dance or spitting thrice over the left arm would help too.
I honestly don't see the point. All scene releases are back ported for 5.05 anyway. Unless if you're dumping your own roms, and are too lazy to back port them, I don't understand why people are upgrading? Are there any new big features on the newer firmwares?

qvba72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To put the things straight. I've got two consoles that is FAT (edited: not slim) on 6.72 and PRO on 7.51 which I mentioned in previous post. @cashboxz01 as I wrote before. I don't see the point in upgrading from 5.05 to 7.55 either. As for PRO, I don't know maybe its about the specific CUH model that I bought last year March but its unstable as hell. I've got not a clue.

Last edited by qvba72,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on 5.05 never touched it since buying it modded.

Is it worth upgrading as i only plan on playing my retail games but using cheats and mods.

Ebongdaniel875

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgrade to 7.55 and try the jb over again it will work like charm... I had the same problem I upgraded and used nightking host with goldhen7.55 I bet u most times u get jail broken in less than 5 tries

Ebongdaniel875

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm testing it on 7.51 PRO bought last year March and the success rate is close to null. The problem is almost instant KP. After something like 10 "not enough memory" notifications it eventually seems to be jailbroken and out of a sudden the console switches off and starts with rebuilding HDD or even worse it sometimes informs me as if it was unplugged. Which is not true Over and over again.Time after time. I started worried about the console I mean the hardware like hdd and its integrity and other stuff. Regardless which host I use like AlAzif/Gamerhack/DarkKnight/tehwolfgames and others included it happens all the time. I'm just slowly giving it up. Don't know perhaps in a month or 3 it will change. Miss the old PS3 days with Multiman and stable CFW. I'm not criticizing anyone here. I really appreciate the job done by devs but with every generation and newer firmware it's getting harder and harder. I know it;s a constant challenge for many and the game never ends. There always be people willing to give it a try but at this point I'm really put off and fed up by the fact that in order to play a game I need to spend hours to jailbreak with the rate of success close to zero in my case.

humamb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hello guys, i,m noobe, i were on 7.02 and getting error 34878 error but mirabeta 2 + todex solved it, i tried many hostst but only mirab2 from nightking host worked. my bad i updated to 7.51 and i again start getting this error and no more mira fixing it, i tried many hosts again but failed to resolve this issue. is there any other payload or anyother version of mira that can solve this issue. your help will be appreciated.

qvba72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Ebongdaniel875 I've actually upgraded it already to 7.55 but with really poor result. I have 5-6 kernel panics in a row. The host I use doesn't change much and has little to do with my JB stability. What's is more it a stroke of luck cause it differs from day to day basis. It takes sometimes about an hour and half to JB the console. So I'm rather bad example of 7.55 exploit success. This is my experience after more than 2 weeks of intensive using or I'd should say struggling to use new exploit. Cheers.

Rerated89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm currently new to all this jail breaking stuff but I'm really interested to see what it's like. i have a ps4 but i don't understand how to do or understand all the jail breaking stuff. do you need a usb for or something?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm currently new to all this jail breaking stuff but I'm really interested to see what it's like. i have a ps4 but i don't understand how to do or understand all the jail breaking stuff. do you need a usb for or something?
There are several methods. Check out the aio guide by @KiiWii .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto