veggietales4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, here's my situation.

i'm currently back on atmosphere on 6.2.0 with 9 fuses burnt.
I came from a clean 7.0.1 sysNAND also with 9 fuses burnt (i backed it up).
Just wondering what my options are?
I wanted to get to 6.2.0 to create an emuNAND, then go back up to my clean 7.0.1 and wait for a new update from sx os whenever.

can i restore my 7.0.1 without burning any fuses? or do i just do the choidujour updates from 6.2.0 to 7.0.1
also what happens if i go over 9 fuses going int 7.0.1? it doens't even turn on, right? aside from RCM mode and CFW.
really i'm only wanting to play online for tetris and smash in OFW.

anyways, if you have any suggestions, let me know.

thanks!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you have a full backup, just restore it and you should be back to stock clean NAND.
No more fuses will get burned as you already have 9 fuses burned (7.0.0/1).

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ah ok cool, thank you!

feel free to remove this if you want. i didn't know where else to ask

Did you manage to install an emuNAND using 6.2.0 and then get back to 7.0.1 sysnand? I'm interested in doing the same (I should probably just wait for sxos 7.0.x support). I have also burnt 9 fuses.

I tried to downgrade myself with no luck (from 7.0.1 to 6.2.0) and ended up using a sysnand backup I made on 6.1.0 to get me back to 7.0.1.

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Figured it out. Used Atmosphere and choidujourNX to downgrade sysnand to 6.2.0. Got the 2000-000 (0x0) error when booting, but system restore fixed that. Then created full emunand backup (hidden option) using sxos. Then used Atmosphere and choidujourNX again to upgrade sysnand back to 7.0.1 (with auro rcm disabled). Can now play Tetris 99 online again and still boot into emunand for full sx os functionality. Used only the sx Pro dongle and jig to run all steps. I don't know if I would recommend doing the same though if you feel you can wait for sx os 7-0-x support. I had a full sysnand backup available just in case before I started.

Reactions: Dougiejones

veggietales4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey! sorry i don’t actually have the sx is yet, i’m getting it thursday. i just wanted to set everything up.

but thanks for letting me know. sorry i’m not more help

edit: i honestly just want to use emulators. not interested in anything else besides maybe in home streaming, and small homebrew things.

i thought everyone was saying 7.0.1 wasn’t supported yet?

Last edited by veggietales4ever,

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hey! sorry i don’t actually have the sx is yet, i’m getting it thursday. i just wanted to set everything up.

but thanks for letting me know. sorry i’m not more help

edit: i honestly just want to use emulators. not interested in anything else besides maybe in home streaming, and small homebrew things.

i thought everyone was saying 7.0.1 wasn’t supported yet?

7.0.1 still allows booting of emunand though sx os boot menu, so if you downgrade to 6.2.0 you can create emunand which will allow homebrew to be run through sx os. You can then upgrade the sysnand back to 7.0.1 for standard use and boot to emunand when you need.

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Figured it out. Used Atmosphere and choidujourNX to downgrade sysnand to 6.2.0. Got the 2000-000 (0x0) error when booting, but system restore fixed that. Then created full emunand backup (hidden option) using sxos. Then used Atmosphere and choidujourNX again to upgrade sysnand back to 7.0.1 (with auro rcm disabled). Can now play Tetris 99 online again and still boot into emunand for full sx os functionality. Used only the sx Pro dongle and jig to run all steps. I don't know if I would recommend doing the same though if you feel you can wait for sx os 7-0-x support. I had a full sysnand backup available just in case before I started.
Is your sysnand clean? Fully Clean with no atmosphere on it at the moment?

quint80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is your sysnand clean? Fully Clean with no atmosphere on it at the moment?

I used bootloaders including sx os and Atmosphere before I performed the first sysnand dump, so no it isn't 100% clean. Right now though there is no simple trace of anything on sysnand. It's clean wipe of stock 7.01 with 9 fuses burnt. Not banned..... yet.

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I used bootloaders including sx os and Atmosphere before I performed the first sysnand dump, so no it isn't 100% clean. Right now though there is no simple trace of anything on sysnand. It's clean wipe of stock 7.01 with 9 fuses burnt. Not banned..... yet.
Hmm interesting. Why dont you use HacDiskMount to access nand and remove traces of errors then initialize your console? Or just maybe downgrade then do it then upgrade then initialize. So Ninty thinks it is a fully new clean updated system. Though if you think you aint getting banned thats fine but if you get banned and dont care then well your in luck. But these are only for safety if you think there is anything suspicious out of the ordinary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1