Hacking 5.5 IOSU exploit...

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude has fully decrypted 5.5 fw img, and he releases stuff unlike some, its better to be excited about this than pissing in the wind waiting for hykem to surface.
I thought the general consensus was RyanRocks was no one to be excited about? And I'm not honestly waiting for anyone to release anything. Dev's seem to like the thrill of being "better" lately. I'll gladly eat my hat the moment 5.5.X users can do anything kernel related though.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

23668a75b4.png

look guys omg found nsmbu exploit

Last edited by MrRean,

RafaLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Basically, the release got delayed because another group of hackers (Smealum and plutoo of 3DS fame, and naehrwert who was heavily involved in the PS3 scene) published proof that they also had a Wii U exploit (note: this is proof to people who would also happen to have access to an exploit and can confirm the first hex values of the key showcased. This was apparently proof enough for Hykem.)

This happends on January

Last edited by RafaLuigi,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Love my Wii U only when it hacked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

non hacked consoles or smartphones/tablets are useless....

Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: DKB

GinBunBun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely love my Wii U. It's a great system. I don't regret buying one what so ever. With that said anyone buying the console simply for piracy or homebrew only is a fucking idiot. If that is all you care about go fuck your self and get off the forum. I don't care if I seem like I'm being mean or too harsh but it's the truth. You do NOT buy a game system of any kind just of piracy or homebrew. You buy it to enjoy it, play it, and support the platform. If a console gets homebrew or the ability to play backups as to keep your original discs in good working condition for the future then that's just a bonus. The icing on the cake if you will. If I get any bullshit responses to this I do not give a shit and will not respond to it. One last thing. I know I'm nothing special or important in this forum or hell in anything. But this is for every single person who has bitched or wined about IOSU for the sake of nothing but piracy. It just saddens and annoys me to see day in and day out the amount of bullshit posts that comes out of this forum. I come here for news, tutorials, help, and the occasional interesting homebrew developments that may come out. I don't come here to see butt hurt little assholes trashing the Wii U, other users, or what ever else. I'm sure there are others who feel the same. Anyway I've said what I wanted to say. Feel free to rip me a new asshole. Lord knows I could a use another one.

Last edited by GinBunBun,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY