Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything with kws server, I see loadiine and homebrew in wii u gamepad.
when I click loadiine it or homebrew = unable to load file
Error Code : 112-1209

Help please!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything with kws server, I see loadiine and homebrew in wii u gamepad.
when I click loadiine it or homebrew = unable to load file
Error Code : 112-1209

Help please!
Are you using the version of KWS that supports PHP? You have to install a special version for PHP.

Also make sure that the actual MP4 files are located inside of the correct directories. Sometimes Windows or Android will delete them when copying because they are exploits I'll bet you are missing the MP4 files that the website is pointing to.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: eco95

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked, it worked w000t
thanks everyone, you right I tried with PHP server and booted up fine.

I didn't do anything in wii u sdcard, I thought I needed some new files but it did not.

what is the kws server that supports php? can you let me know please, I really want to use that one.

Note: to change games in loadiine do I need to still open the server again, I remember loadiine doesn't
change the game is the net is not on.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nm, just worked the first time,

few more tries and it's just a white screen :(

Update: worked again after few tries.
I thought this would of been better than online, in online I never got a single failed. wierd
will the wii u get damage by force turn off so many times?

how can I make it look this way at boot in gamepad?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WJYaVkG8_G0/maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

miknl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This happens a lot for me & which is why I use KWS & launch the .MP4 version of HBL to load Loadiine, 100% success rate doing it this way & is only 1 extra click to get into Loadiine.
Sorry for being a noob, but could you explain how this is done exactly?

I'm looking for a way to directly launch loadiine (skipping HBL) hosted via my Synology NAS. At the moment, when I launch the URL from my NAS the browser will crash almost immediately.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being a noob, but could you explain how this is done exactly?

I'm looking for a way to directly launch loadiine (skipping HBL) hosted via my Synology NAS. At the moment, when I launch the URL from my NAS the browser will crash almost immediately.
Use your nas to host the mp4 files that are included in the "www" folder. It will work just fine (unless you're on 5.3.2)

Reactions: eco95

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( I thought hosting from cellphone was going to be a great idea.
but it's a nightmare, have to try so many times and each time have to forced off the wii u.

I don't understand! I doing everything right with php server. Is there a better app or way on doing this?
with loadiine.ovh online I never have a failed boot. wierd. then again I want to avoid being online.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( I thought hosting from cellphone was going to be a great idea.
but it's a nightmare, have to try so many times and each time have to forced off the wii u.

I don't understand! I doing everything right with php server. Is there a better app or way on doing this?
with loadiine.ovh online I never have a failed boot. wierd. then again I want to avoid being online.
You should be able to just download the 1.5 package without PC software. Then copy everything from the "www" folder to the correct folder on your phone for hosting. Then when you browse to your phones website from the wii u choose the mp4 screen instead of the php screen.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry I was not clear before, I got it working, I was talking about the rate of successful
booting at one try doing it this way vs the online way.

All work with php server, but when I try to load loadiine most of the time I get a white screen, then when it feels like it, it works. but it takes few tries all the time.
I wonder If the wii u can get damage for so many forced turn off?

Thank you I will try that:
So mp4 is better than php file then? for a better booting success at one try?

Since I don't need anything else besides HBL and loadiine, can I delete the folders?
cafiine, dumpiine, kexploit, res, sdcafiine and the files menu.json, menu.json.txt?

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I tried what was posted by BIFFTAZ, <---- Thanks!

"This happens a lot for me & which is why I use KWS & launch the .MP4 version of HBL to load Loadiine, 100% success rate doing it this way & is only 1 extra click to get into Loadiine."

it worked 2 times out 3, it froze one time but it seems is better than way. I will try more later on.

how can I have a menu only for 5.5.1 and HBL/ loadiine and thats it?

Thanks!

Fernando Henrique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone can tell me why I can't play PAL games? Every USA game that I've tried works perfect, but when I try to load Assassins Creed III for an example, the WiiU just freeze on a Black Screen.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, kids here played Yoshi's Woolly World [AYCP01]
That is Pal I think, and it works fine.

Loadiine-nightly-195aaab in wii u sdcard and the loadiine from this pack here
don't know if they need to match?

wii u 5.5.1

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Don't think so. Company code 01 is USA I think
Nope, he's correct. The company code has nothing to do with it. It's the 4th digit in the serial that shows it. P is EU, E is USA, J is Japan.

That's not always the case though as I've seen completely random serials, but yeah.

Boss351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good news. I found a 5.3 2 so I can start working to fix all the links on that page. Maybe next weekend. I'm focused on sending all my good energy to Lebron this weekend! Go Cavs!

Hi Kafluke, good score with you adding a 5.3 2 to your collection and hoping to help us fellow 5.3 2's with freezing failures, don't suppose there has been any progress ?, big thanks once again for your self hosting package and continued work

hmm a Lebron/Cavs championship win, Kafluke probably sold his consoles for a beer and hookers celebration :toot::grog:

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Kafluke, good score with you adding a 5.3 2 to your collection and hoping to help us fellow 5.3 2's with freezing failures, don't suppose there has been any progress ?, big thanks once again for your self hosting package and continued work

hmm a Lebron/Cavs championship win, Kafluke probably sold his consoles for a beer and hookers celebration :toot::grog:
Life has gotten in the way. Here was my day yesterday. Yes that's my truck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo