Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

thanyou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the newest wiiu version, 5.5.1 and I was able to successfully host it with your instructions and the included kernel exploit 2 works with intent to use TCPGecko. But after trying to load the game and connect TCPGecko I got a weird error, it wasn't a freeze, but the game just shut off. It said there was an error and I had to hold the power button for 4 seconds. The game in question is Splatoon, are there any other steps I need to take if I want to use TCPGecko in this way?

Last edited by thanyou,

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
5.3.2 doesn't use MP4 files for exploits (or not that I've ever seen. I've always had freezes when trying anything with MP4 files that were compiled for 5.3.2). You need to host static HTML files that have the .bin files.
Like a lot of others, I get a lot of freezes trying any of the .MP4 with my 5.5.1

What's weird is, I have been 100% successful on the same console using the original leaked Java program.
I take it she didn't use MP4 because I don't see any MP4 in any of the directories.
(whatever it does use, is extremely reliable for 5.5.1.)

Is there anyway to emulate what nwplayer123 was doing with her Java and do the same with a XAMPP type setup so we can use the same server for both 5.3.2(html) and 5.5.1(???) with extremely high reliability?

Last edited by Jow Banks,

gbakoam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A bit of confusion here. I have my webserver running, and when i go to the address it works. When I click on the third link for 5.5.1 (kexploit - loadiine / hbl ready) it works. My WiiU restarts (i get the green illuminati page) and all is good in the world. This is where I'm a bit confused. How do I load loadiine or hbl after this? I tried going back to the page and clicked on the first two options but they both bring me to a white page and it just gets stuck there. The instructions don't really explain what do to after the hack :/

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I've been getting some requests for this so I thought I'd make a thread for it.

I take no credit for any of this. It's all stolen from lots of great users on here. The most recent contribution was from @wj44. Thanks!

It's not perfect but it works. You can easily update any of the packages yourself once you get everything working.

Full instructions are included in the zip.

https://mega.nz/#!DMVTEDrJ!acKwWHC_2Vj1p7G6W9CysWl0YSSwhKAn91-qMhbIr2g

link without xampp included:

https://mega.nz/#!PE1g3IrB!tZyPiaCkLlvK15sHDGdmsM3VLzbDigV9062MCXh1e5o

Latest update: May 5th 2016

To update: download version without xampp. Replace and merge everything from folder A to your server. Then replace and merge everything in folder B to your sd card. Sorry I should make a better update package.

latest_zps8ikbptt3.png

Thank you for this. I am self hosting and this works and all. Unfortunately, like others reported. The boot rate is horrible. The first option (HBL) works once every 3-4 times. I hear there is a more reliable method?

Thanks!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this. I am self hosting and this works and all. Unfortunately, like others reported. The boot rate is horrible. The first option (HBL) works once every 3-4 times. I hear there is a more reliable method?

Thanks!
Yes. Until I get a chance to update HBL and loadiine just run the kexploit first. It will work everytime. Then go back into Web browser and fire up HBL or Loadiine. It's just one extra click. Works every time

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yes. Until I get a chance to update HBL and loadiine just run the kexploit first. It will work everytime. Then go back into Web browser and fire up HBL or Loadiine. It's just one extra click. Works every time
Awesome, thank you, and can't wait for the package update :)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I'm up. It's Saturday and my wife can't ask me to do yard work because it's wet and rainy. That means I have time to work on the package.

First off... update all 5.5.1 links until they all work. Then 5.4.0 and 5.3.2. Big changes coming...

Reactions: Madridi

Senoue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting SD Mount Failed with my 64GB Samsung Evo SD card, is that not a card that works with the Wii U? For all other purpose and functionality, it works fine inside of it

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update...

I have been able to get HBL and Loadiine to launch from 5.5.1 menu with 100% success. No more freezing!

Both ksploits working independantly. Cafiine updated and working. Working on TCPGecko and Dumpiine and Saviine now.

Thanks for your work on this! Were today's updates/fixes added to the first or second download on your op?

I'm using an Open Wrt router to host the files for 5.5.1 and have successfully been able to launch the HBL in 1 click, but it always required 2 clicks (exploit first, then Loadiine) for Loadiine. Looking forward to trying this to be able to single click Loadiine without it freezing!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done! All 5.5.1 links and apps working with 100% success! uploading new version with updated instructions now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your work on this! Were today's updates/fixes added to the first or second download on your op?

I'm using an Open Wrt router to host the files for 5.5.1 and have successfully been able to launch the HBL in 1 click, but it always required 2 clicks (exploit first, then Loadiine) for Loadiine. Looking forward to trying this to be able to single click Loadiine without it freezing!
It hasn't been updated yet. Working on upload now. Taking some time to edit the instructions with SD fixes etc..

5.3.2 - 5.4.0 users, As soon as I get this latest version updated I'll be working on the other two pages for you guys. Hit me up on PM if you are 5.3.2 or 5.4.0 so I can have some testers

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: xSTRATEGIZERx

yourfriend

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any idea why i'm getting error messages (can not load file) when i use this pkg on KWS(android). It works fine when i host through windows. Only thing i can come up with is because i'm using a "modified" hotspot on my galaxy
i can help you to hotspot on your android
any idea why i'm getting error messages (can not load file) when i use this pkg on KWS(android). It works fine when i host through windows. Only thing i can come up with is because i'm using a "modified" hotspot on my galaxy
i can help you to hotspot with your android

LvPre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one from May 5th worked great for me! Just have to enter the browser twice like you said. But great job!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay OP has been updated. Enjoy and let me know. Now on to 5.4.0 links.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does it help the SD Mount Fail issue?
I added some troubleshooting steps in the OP for that. Look at the bottom of the post.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it was working 100% last couple of tries froze for me. Hmmmm. Strange. Well you can always load the kexploit first. I don't know why the latest nightlies for HBL or Loadiine freeze sometimes when self hosting.

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!!! I will hopefully be able be able to try this out tonight and will let you know how it works...thanks again!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it was working 100% last couple of tries froze for me. Hmmmm. Strange. Well you can always load the kexploit first. I don't know why the latest nightlies for HBL or Loadiine freeze sometimes when self hosting.
Okay so I wiped my browser settings and it's loading first time every time for me now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: