Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay nice. That worked. Is it possible to let it start gx2 directly, when opening the browser?
yes. This is done by setting an URL as default.

disable your server
type the URL to the exploit (the one oldsk00l provided just above) and try to connect (it will display an error because your server is offline).
exit your browser to main menu.
shutdown the console.
re-launch the browser and see if that URL is correctly set as default at launch.
re-enable your server, next time you launch the browser, the URL is loaded automatically and loadiine launches right at browser start.

edit: ah yes, it was in the first post, AND in the readme.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes. This is done by setting an URL as default.

disable your server
type the URL to the exploit (the one oldsk00l provided just above) and try to connect (it will display an error because your server is offline).
exit your browser to main menu.
re-launch the browser and see if that URL is correctly set as default at launch. if not try again and shutdown the console instead of exiting the browser.
re-enable your server, next time you launch the browser, the URL is loaded automatically and loadiine launches right at browser start.
I've found this works best if try and load the site. Then let it fail. Press home and exit to main menu. Open miimaker. Close miimaker.
Now the default is set. Turn server back on

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, i just realized something, it would be strange that on my friends list while i'm playing game injections with loadiine, that is always on mii maker, so i just make the game i'm playing private or change it from mii maker to smash bros so it doesn't look supicious. Who spends hours on mii maker? O_O

mhayen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ho my god working flawlessly on my 5.5.1 eu at first attempt really simple and i ve hosted www folder with kws on android phone thanks to you kafluk great job!!!

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@wj44 first thanks for the great 532payloads. Do you know why the WiiU will freeze and don't load the 532payloads correctly, if you have a nice looking website? Even if i change some values like font-size or anything, the payload causes a freeze. Now i made a very cropped website and the payloads are working. But i had to test after every little change ^^.
Yes, because the heap overwrite code is unreliable. With my changes You can at least add pictures. Scripts like jquery or Bootstrap will break the exploit.
My advice is update to 5.5.1 if you want future iosuhax and a better exploit.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Can you go into more detail?

Direct linking to HBL freezes? while menu works? This shouldnt be the case.. it used to work with direct linking and not through menu with the same payload.

Can you test it on the following link, to see if it is actually a cache issue:
https://madridi7.github.io/WiiU/
or
https://madridi7.github.io/WiiU/hbl/payload532.html

Other than that, no issues?
direct linking to your URL worked.
I did only one try.

I think it's a cache issue so don't worry.
I'll set another default page in the browser and it should fix it. But even if there's an issue with direct url, users will not type the URL manually and will use the menu so it's fine.
I just want to make entirely sure that this problem is from your side, and not from the package (2.1 removed a lot of files that we think are unnecessary) ..

So, I just did some changes, can you try direct linking, and clicking once more please?

If they work, then it's an error from your side (probably cache as you said). If it fails, then we did something wrong..

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
So? Do we feel comfortable releasing 2.1 officially? @Madridi I fixed that issue you mentioned and changed the version number on all the pages too.
I personally would feel better if we wait for @oldsk00l and maybe @Cyan to confirm their testings. @oldsk00l also might enhance the 5.3.2 gui tomorrow. If he succeeds, there is no reason to make 2 consecutive releases. But it's up to you.

Also, I did some text changes to it, and moved AIO kexploit below the other exploits. Check it out on github. If you like how it feels better than what you currently have, just download the zip off of github (or I can upload to mega if you like). If not, then you can release or wait for test results. Up to you :)

Reactions: Kafluke

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I'm not home today, I'll try to test more and clear my cache this evening when I come back.
Then, next week I'm not home at all and will be back end of august. I'll try to connect and read news here (maybe nintendo releasing 6.x while I'm away? ahah) but won't have access to a WiiU.

Sorry that I'm not having as much time I would like this month. (in the process of moving, and family duty)
I hope I'll have more time in September.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Sorry I'm not home today, I'll try to test more and clear my cache this evening when I come back.
Then, next week I'm not home at all and will be back end of august. I'll try to connect and read news here (maybe nintendo releasing 6.x while I'm away? ahah) but won't have access to a WiiU.

Sorry that I'm not having as much time I would like this month. (in the process of moving, and family duty)
I hope I'll have more time in September.
That's fine. Good luck with all the moving stuff :)

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone managed to get this working with a flashair wifi sd card and 5.5.1 yet? I've just updated to 5.5.1 without realizing that flashair wasn't compatible with the MP4 exploit method from what I'm reading here... It works perfectly with mongoose loading the MP4... But the php method give an errors message when loading.. I'm assuming mongoose is no good for running php scripts either... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get this working with a flashair wifi sd card and 5.5.1 yet? I've just updated to 5.5.1 without realizing that flashair wasn't compatible with the MP4 exploit method from what I'm reading here... It works perfectly with mongoose loading the MP4... But the php method give an errors message when loading.. I'm assuming mongoose is no good for running php scripts either... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
I know there are a lot of pages to look through but this has been addressed in this thread before. Maybe we can search inside the thread for "flashair". I'm not home or I'd find the post and just link it to ya.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just want to make entirely sure that this problem is from your side, and not from the package (2.1 removed a lot of files that we think are unnecessary) ..
So, I just did some changes, can you try direct linking, and clicking once more please?
If they work, then it's an error from your side (probably cache as you said). If it fails, then we did something wrong..
I deleted my data.
Entered the URL directly to hbl/payload532.html on my server and it worked.
I shutdown and put /aio/ as default page.
reboot and went to aio homebrew.
I tried direct linking again by editing the url, and it froze 2 times.
I blocked my server to prevent loading aio by default, and tried direct linking but it still froze.
so currently, direct linking, with or without the index of aio being loaded is the same result : 1/4 success

using the AIO interface : 4/4 sucess

I don't understand why direct linking would freeze as using the interface is a simple link too (no javascript involved).

About the nice menu : My own page I created for my server is using css and javascript and it worked fine (nothing fancy, just "onclick" and table/tr/td with some colors and drop shadow), so if you can't get something looking like your menu you can still use css+js without breaking 5.3.2 compatibility

edit:
Code:
body {
font-size:1.2em;
background-color:#F9F9F9;
}

table {
	width:100%;

border-collapse: separate;
	border-spacing: 20px 15px;

}

tr {

}

td {
	width:30%;
	height:3em;

background-color:#FFFFFF;
	border-style: solid;
	border-width: 2px;

text-align:center;

}

td[onclick] {

background-color:#F1F1F1;
	box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #888888;
}
when a table's cell has a "on click" attribute, the cell is another color.
ex. <td onclick="window.location.href='hbl/payload5.3.2.html'">

it looks very bad, but it acts like some pressed buttons.
you can probably make round cells and change the background color to make then look like your own menu.

edit:
oh and my hbl exploit index.html has more firmware available using the html detection page by Relys instead of php, but I guess you don't want them. focusing on the 3 main ones is enough.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just by way of update for everyone. This is all regarding the 5.3.2 menu. Everyone on 5.5.1 can ignore the last few pages

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I deleted my data.
Entered the URL directly to hbl/payload532.html on my server and it worked.
I shutdown and put /aio/ as default page.
reboot and went to aio homebrew.
I tried direct linking again by editing the url, and it froze 2 times.
I blocked my server to prevent loading aio by default, and tried direct linking but it still froze.
so currently, direct linking, with or without the index of aio being loaded is the same result : 1/4 success

using the AIO interface : 4/4 sucess

I don't understand why direct linking would freeze as using the interface is a simple link too (no javascript involved).

About the nice menu : My own page I created for my server is using css and javascript and it worked fine (nothing fancy, just "onclick" and table/tr/td with some colors and drop shadow), so if you can't get something looking like your menu you can still use css+js without breaking 5.3.2 compatibility

edit:
Code:
body {
background-color:#F9F9F9;
}

table {
    width:100%;

border-collapse: separate;
    border-spacing: 20px 15px;

}

tr {

}

td {
    width:30%;
    height:3em;

background-color:#FFFFFF;
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 2px;

text-align:center;

}

td[onclick] {

background-color:#F1F1F1;
    box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #888888;
}
when a table's cell has a "on click" attribute, the cell is another color.
ex. <td onclick="window.location.href='hbl/payload5.3.2.html'">

it looks very bad, but it acts like some pressed buttons.
you can probably make round cells and change the background color to make then look like your own menu.

edit:
oh and my hbl exploit index.html has more firmware available using the html detection page by Relys instead of php, but I guess you don't want them. focusing on the 3 main ones is enough.

Hey Cyan, thanks for your hints - i will test them. I've found out, if i add too many pictures, the exploit won't work.

Can you test this design?

edit: deleted url because it's not public

Please check the menu link clicking - i think directlinking hasn't changed.

Last edited by oldsk00l,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried it, launching HBL worked on my first try.
I can test all other links.
loadiine works.

good design by the way, looks like the original :)

edit:
I tried SDcafiine, it said "no kexploit" but doesn't auto-reboot or exit. It had never been updated with the new auto-settings-launching version? I guess not.

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't found a SDcafiine, that had been updated with autosettings.
SDcafiine works for me, if i run kexploit31 before.

I used a little "trick" to use that design. If i used buttons, the WiiU would freeze, so i photoshoped the design and made a screenshot from the website to set this screenshot as background. Then i set the positions from the links over the backgroundbuttons.

I leaved the text from the headline (Version) to update the Version if needed.

Here is the HTML:
HTML:
<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Homebrew Launcher</title>
<style type="text/css">
#wrapper {
    background-image:url(res/img532/background.png);
    margin: 0 auto 0 auto;
    text-align: center;
    width: 501px;
    height: 763px;
    position: relative;
    font-family: Gotham, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 25px;
}
#button1 {
    display: block;
    height: 70px;
    text-indent: -9999px;
    width: 499px;
    margin-top: 38px;
    margin-left: -40px;
}
#button2 {
    margin-top: 25px;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-bottom: 0;
}
#button3 {
}
#button4 {
}
#button5 {
}
#button6 {
}
#button7 {
}
</style>
</head>

<body bgcolor="#4b9dbc" text="#ffffff" link="#ffffff" vlink="#ffffff" alink="#ffffff">
<div id="wrapper">
  <p style="font-family: Gotham, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;">    <span style="text-align: center"></span>WebExploits for 5.3.2<br>
  <span style="font-size: 14px">Version 2.1<br>
  </span></p>
  <ul>
    <a href="hbl/payload532.html" id="button1">Homebrew Launcher</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="loadiinegx2/payload532.html" id="button2">Loadiine GX2 v0.3</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="kexploit/532kex10/payload532.html" id="button3">Standalone Kexploit Loadiine Version (kexploit10)</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="kexploit/532kex31/payload532.html" id="button4">Standalone Kexploit NON Loadiine Version (kexploit31)</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="cafiine/payload532.html" id="button5">Cafiine</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="sdcafiine/payload532.html" id="button6">SDCafiine</a>
  </ul>
  <ul>
    <a href="removeupdate/payload532.html" id="button7">Update Remover</a>
  </ul>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it, launching HBL worked on my first try.
I can test all other links.
loadiine works.

good design by the way, looks like the original :)

edit:
I tried SDcafiine, it said "no kexploit" but doesn't auto-reboot or exit. It had never been updated with the new auto-settings-launching version? I guess not.
That's the only version I could find for 5.3.2. Do you know of a different SDCafiine that autolaunches? Can you see if the elf version works for you from HBL? If so there is no need for it on the main page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm behind that tree