Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh connect to the same internet on the pc and wii u that's the part I didn't understand for some reason. The problem is I have bad internet and my Wii U doesn't connect well to it it's free apartment wifi and it's only like 3 meg that's why I wanted a offline method if I'm connecting my wii u to the same network as my PC it's internet and it doesn't work. I guess I'll have to stick with connectify because it works sometimes.

Last edited by ,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh connect to the same internet on the pc and wii u that's the part I didn't understand for some reason. The problem is I have bad internet and my Wii U doesn't connect well to it it's free apartment wifi and it's only like 3 meg that's why I wanted a offline method if I'm connecting my wii u to the same network as my PC it's internet and it doesn't work. I guess I'll have to stick with connectify because it works sometimes.
Ahhh I see now. You share internet with neighbors.

You could get a WIi U USB to Ethernet adapter and then use a crossover cable from your Wii U directly to your PC. I use a similar connection from the Wii U to a Raspberry Pi using a crossover cable.

Connectify should work but I haven't tried it using this package. Others have had success using the free android hotspot stuff. You could try that.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably just stick with Connectify it works ok it's just slow to load up and sometimes it doesn't communicate right with the Wii U at least from my experience (or maybe the bad internet is contributing). The people that provide the internet at my apartment might have put some blocks to prevent the connection to things like local host I'm not sure. But thanks for the help.

Last edited by ,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Totally speculating here, but if you have an android phone and download a server program? I have a program called "server for php" that I used to use to host 3ds web browser exploits.

I don't see why it wouldn't work in this case

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: stl25

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Kafluke
With the new 2.0 WWW folder i have no success starting the HBL with 5.3.2U.
With the old 1.5 WWW folder HBL is starting fine.

www\hbl\540hbl.mp4 and www\hbl\551hbl.mp4 from 2.0 have older timestamps as in the 1.5 folder.

greets

edit: (sry for german post...)

Last edited by oldsk00l,

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
actually I've found out loadiine.ovh uses different payloads about one month ago, and kept using their payloads since then, the boot rate is not 100%, definitely higher than originals, but not perfect.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke
Mit dem neuen 2.0 WWW Ordner bekomme ich unter 5.3.2U den HBL nicht mehr zum laufen.
Mit dem alten 1.5 WWW Ordner funktioniert noch alles.

www\hbl\540hbl.mp4 und www\hbl\551hbl.mp4 sind vom 2.0 Timestamp älter als im 1.5 Ordner. Inhalt auch unterschiedlich.

Grüße
English only please. See the rules.

I'll change the 5.3.2 stuff back. I don't give 5.3.2 much love because most users are just upgrading to 5.5.1 these days. I don't have a 5.3.2 wii u for testing so it's hard to keep up.

Yes the timestamps are older on the 2.0 release because I went back to an older package that was reported working with much more success (on 5.5.1. Remember I don't have a 5.3.2 wii u to test)

Last edited by Kafluke,

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
English only please. See the rules.

I'll change the 5.3.2 stuff back. I don't give 5.3.2 much love because most users are just upgrading to 5.5.1 these days. I don't have a 5.3.2 wii u for testing so it's hard to keep up.

Yes the timestamps are older on the 2.0 release because I went back to an older package that was reported working with much more success (on 5.5.1. Remember I don't have a 5.3.2 wii u to test)

Thank you - sorry for the german post... i've edited and translated them.
I know what you mean but i own a 5.5.1 and 5.3.2 WiiU and the 5.3.2 is my "Main". At the moment i have no need for upgrading both, so i will stay on 5.3.2 and with your package i have 99,9% success (Android selfhosted).

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke
With the new 2.0 WWW folder i have no success starting the HBL with 5.3.2U.
With the old 1.5 WWW folder HBL is starting fine.

www\hbl\540hbl.mp4 and www\hbl\551hbl.mp4 from 2.0 have older timestamps as in the 1.5 folder.

greets

edit: (sry for german post...)
Okay so I redownloaded the 1.5 packages that I had on mega. When I unzipped them I noticed that the payloads for 5.3.2 were missing. My only guess is that I built that package directly after re-installing windows on my laptop (and I didn't disable windows defender right away). Window Defender probably deleted the 5.3.2 payloads before I zipped them up.

Long story short, if you have a 1.5 AIO package that hasn't been ransacked by Windows Defender please send it to me and I'll incorporate them into the 2.0 package. No need to reversion since the 5.3.2 payloads don't work currently.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know i am asking too much but, what can i do with this and what program does what and how should i safe use it?
Not at all. Welcome to the forums.

This package allows you to run a webexploit that launches a game player and homebrew launcher. The "game player" is called Loadiine. It allows you to play SD backups of disc games in a carousel type interface. The Launcher is called Homebrew Launcher (HBL). HBL will allow you to launch all the current homebrew available for Wii U.

This is accomplished by setting up a local website on your network and then browsing to that website with your wii u. You can try some online websites but this thread is about self hosting these exploits.

If you want to try them out without installing this package locally, open your wii u browser and browse to loadiine.ovh. You can run the exploits for testing there. They are all temporary. Just reboot your Wii U to have it return to "normal Wii U".

Reactions: Vlackrs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...