Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Okay that explains it. I was thinking that the test build that I posted a couple of days ago was from the package just a few posts up from huzzlah. I'll rebuild 1.7 using the one you posted. Did you happen to have the rest of the HBL folder from that 1.4 package as well? The one that you gave me only has the 5.5.1 HBL in it.

Nevermind, I redownloaded it. It has everything. Okay I'll repackage 1.7 and upload it shortly.
Yeah I uploaded everything. I didn't remove anything from the package. Will test the release when you post it :)

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Okay I'm pretty sure I got it right this time. Here is the real 1.7 test package.

https://mega.nz/#!tFFRiIAA!WiB0W43gBoqndhuiOX7tbPV-BcK6DKjmDRx9r9HLBRc

So far I'm 13 out of 13 tries with success. That's pretty awesome! 100%
I just concluded my tests. 10/10 loading HBL here :)

However, I tried being more accurate with my tests, and decided to try loadiine (which I never boot.. I always boot HBL).. And out of 6-7 tries, it failed 3 times.

Could you possibly check if they are the same files provided by Cybernatus? It's the same ones from 1.4, but maybe I just never noticed it since I don't use that option?

Also, something minor, but you may want to remove stuff like version/nightly numbers for HBL and loadiine. At some point, new ones will be coming out, and when users replace them on their SD, the numbers on the web page would simply be wrong in that case

Edit: This is PHP obviously. I haven't tested MP4 since 1.2 or something. Does that even serve a purpose anymore?

Last edited by Madridi,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just concluded my tests. 10/10 loading HBL here :)

However, I tried being more accurate with my tests, and decided to try loadiine (which I never boot.. I always boot HBL).. And out of 6-7 tries, it failed 3 times.

Could you possibly check if they are the same files provided by Cybernatus? It's the same ones from 1.4, but maybe I just never noticed it since I don't use that option?

Also, something minor, but you may want to remove stuff like version/nightly numbers for HBL and loadiine. At some point, new ones will be coming out, and when users replace them on their SD, the numbers on the web page would simply be wrong in that case

Loadiine never has booted as well as HBL. There are about 10 pages somewhere in the middle of this thread where we went back and forth and never found a very stable loadiine. Personally I always just launch the kexploit first and then loadiine. I don't really go into HBL that much.

It was a request to have the build numbers in each package. If users want to do their own updates to the packages I'm sure that they can also take the time to open "menu.json" with notepad and change the build number. You edit it on the fly. No need to stop and restart your server. Just open the "menu.json" file in notepad and then save and refresh. Done.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Loadiine never has booted as well as HBL. There are about 10 pages somewhere in the middle of this thread where we went back and forth and never found a very stable loadiine. Personally I always just launch the kexploit first and then loadiine. I don't really go into HBL that much.

It was a request to have the build numbers in each package. If users want to do their own updates to the packages I'm sure that they can also take the time to open "menu.json" with notepad and change the build number. You edit it on the fly. No need to stop and restart your server. Just open the "menu.json" file in notepad and then save and refresh. Done.
Thanks for the menu.json tip. I also added an edit to my last post that you might want to check out.

I saw those pages were it didn't boot well, as well as HBL. But there is a reason for that. Here is how I remember it:
- You included php and MP4 versions, in 1.1 and 1.2.. People tested it, including myself. Average boot rate was 7/10 for both (more or less)
- Users wondered how loadiine.ovh had 100% boot rate
- @Cybernatus came to this thread, explained that he uses modified payloads, with a couple of seconds of delay to ensure the payloads load fully (or something along these lines)
- @Cybernatus released some files a couple of days later, which you integrated I believe in 1.3 which achieved 100% boot rate
- Starting 1.5, I guess you accidentally replaced those working files with another version, which brought us back to horrible boot rates.. And that's what confused people
- 1.7 now restored those files

Now, my question is, did @Cybernatus provide files for loadiine as well or just HBL? I am assuming he did it for both. Whether the files included right now for loadiine are indeed his version or not, I do not know. The HBL ones are, and they are achieving the 100% boot rate. Bug loadliine might not be. It might be the old ones you provided which had an average of 7/10 boot rate?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the menu.json tip. I also added an edit to my last post that you might want to check out.

I saw those pages were it didn't boot well, as well as HBL. But there is a reason for that. Here is how I remember it:
- You included php and MP4 versions, in 1.1 and 1.2.. People tested it, including myself. Average boot rate was 7/10 for both (more or less)
- @Cybernatus came to this thread, explained that he uses modified payloads, with a couple of seconds of delay to ensure the payloads load fully (or something along these lines)
- @Cybernatus released some files a couple of days later, which you integrated I believe in 1.3 which achieved 100% boot rate
- Starting 1.5, I guess you accidentally replaced those working files with another version, which brought us back to horrible boot rates.. And that's what confused people

Now, my question is, did @Cybernatus provide files for loadiine as well or just HBL? I am assuming he did it for both. Whether the files included right now for loadiine are indeed his version or not, I do not know. The HBL ones are, and they are achieving the 100% boot rate. Bug loadliine might not be. It might be the old ones you provided which had an average of 7/10 boot rate?
Some people using other self hosting methods rely on the mp4 page like the android self hosters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll tell you what. If you can hunt down a working loadiine like hbl I'll build a new package and give you credit on the main post.

Reactions: BIFFTAZ

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Some people using other self hosting methods rely on the mp4 page like the android self hosters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll tell you what. If you can hunt down a working loadiine like hbl I'll build a new package and give you credit on the main post.
Yeah ok, didn't think other hosts.

Not sure where I could hunt down a working loadiine version, especially since I personally just boot HBL and that works perfectly now, BUT:
- Check post 682 (Page 35).. That's what @Cybernatus shared (and that was apparently when you released 1.1, not 1.3 as I mentioned earlier)
- @soulhunter posted .json mods for icons to look better, and that was integrated by 1.2
- Check posts on page 40. You and I apparently had this discussion before lol.. But the most interesting part might be @Cybernatus reply post number 791..

Is it possible that during soulhunter's changes in 1.2, the loadiine package was also changed for the ones provided on post 682?

Edit: also, please check post 813. Am I to understand that 100% for HBL and 80% for Loadiine is what's expected? Maybe @Cybernatus can clarify that to us.

Last edited by Madridi,

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really hope this works for me. after countless of tries with all other methods, i couldnt get on HBL or loadiine on my 5.3.2 wii u compared to my previous 5.4.0 wii u. it definitely isn't the sd slot because i can save mii image through mii maker so SD is detected. AIO...don't fail me now...

i'll post my results in a few too

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ohayô by there, long time no see (•̀ᴗ•́)و

As you probably remember from the stammerings of 5.5.0* exploits when they were released back in May, a certain group of users were having trouble running payloads correctely (Mostly PAL users), resulting in white screens and freezes for both HBL & Loadiine. A few days after the original leak, @dimok groped with the issue and finally came with a truely working "but non-officially released? idk well" version of HBL550.bin, the one that was also used in Kafluke's package.
However, if HBL was indeed fixed, Loadiine still had the same problem and didn't receive a equivalent treatment. That's why with the help of another GBATemp member (A big thanks to @::Phoenix:: once again), we managed to merge the fix of HBL with Loadiine's payload and release it by May 19 on Loadiine.ovh . This exact fix is now downloadable & attached to this post
winkrazz.gif

Do not forget to use it combined with PHP scripting in order to meet perfect behavior. Lemme know if it has worked for you :3

Attachments

• ld550.7z
    5.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by Cybernatus,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As you probably remember from the stammerings of 5.5.0* exploits when they were released back in May, a certain group of users were having trouble running payloads correctely (Mostly PAL users), resulting in white screens and freezes for both HBL & Loadiine. A few days after the original leak, @dimok groped with the issue and finally came with a truely working "but non-officially released? idk well" version of HBL550.bin, the one that was also used in Kafluke's package.
However, if HBL was indeed fixed, Loadiine still had the same problem and didn't receive a equivalent treatment. That's why with the help of another GBATemp member (A big thanks to @::Phoenix:: once again), we managed to merge the fix of HBL with Loadiine's payload and release it by May 19 on Loadiine.ovh . This exact fix is now downloadable & attached to this post
winkrazz.gif

Do not forget to use it combined with PHP scripting in order to meet perfect behavior. Lemme know if it has worked for you :3
Awesome to see ya again! I'll get this put in a package and post it here for testing. Thanks again @Cybernatus !

BTW, you don't have any other firmware versions of this do you? Just the 5.5.1?

Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

winkrazz.gif

Good to hear back from you again! Thanks for the update on the issue. I hope the next test release fixes it once and for all :)

Reactions: Cybernatus

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Kafluke,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm super excited about this upcoming release. This will be the first time that both HBL and Loadiine work 100% of the time. I'm jumping straight to 2.0 to commemorate this milestone.

Please test and let me know how it goes:

https://mega.nz/#!4VlD2LxB!So5tDJiO2NZ7nFucJA-doYduQE4bVqowu4xlEAMWFWs
It goes.... VERY WELL!!! 10 tests... 10 successes!!

(the only weird thing is just that when i push the home button in Loadiine, it returns to Loadiine, instead of mii maker, but.... to be honest, I don't care!)

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
10 tests went great!! No more freezing :D

Like @Omegadrien said there is a minor bug where pressing the home button will return to loadiine instead of Mii maker. But that's hardly an issue given that we are FINALLY getting 100% boot for HBL and Loadiine :D

Wouldn't that make the 2 standalone exploits irrelevant now? Or are they used for something? With the exception if the non-loadiine version and firmware other than 5.5.1 of course

Mega thanks to @Cybernatus for all his help on providing the solution, and the devs who fixed both HBL and loadiine versions, and as usual, thanks for the huge update @Kafluke .. 2.0 is certainly worth the jump :D

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yepeeh! Good to hear it worked out for most of you already!
8337fed8775bc5969a2095aea8b3c6ca.gif

@Kafluke I don't remember if a patch similar to this one got applied on sooner versions like 5.3.2 & 5.4.0, they were using different payloads methods so I haven't spend much time on their case. My 5.4.0 Wii U is still waiting for a 100% success rate but it hardely fails anyway, so it was good enough to me. But to be honest with you, I've dropped 5.3.2 monitoring since a while cause of the bunch of problems I had with my host regarding HTML exploits >_<. Loadiine.ovh isn't really designed for this version, I have to admit it T_T.

@Omegadrien That's quite fancy from me for never noticing that particular point until now! I usually launch Loadiine through HBL and when I've proceeded to the test session before this fix got released I kinda omitted to see how the Home button would have reacted at that time >_<. After all, shouldn't we agree that it wasn't an obvious an evident issue at all? Tehee :3 . But thanks for telling me so, I'll see if I can get it reacting as intended without breaking the fix itself and if I come to succeed, be sure I'll be delighted to share it with you all (If nobody fix it before me, ofc xD)

@Madridi It's a great pleasure to help everyone out here
racing_girl_emoji__lovely_wink___v3__by_jerikuto-d7a4cjy.gif

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel kinda dumb I guess I don't get it. I'm still using connectify because as far as I can tell your instructions didn't say anything about connecting your computer to the wii u. I tried the Windows hotspot before but it's internet based and not offline. By your instructions I thought maybe you were using Xampp only to connect to the Wii U but I can't load the webpage then. Can you give me detailed instructions on how you connect your computer offline to the Wii U? I followed your instructions exactly but I didn't see anything about connecting your computer to the Wii U.

Last edited by ,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel kinda dumb I guess I don't get it. I'm still using connectify because as far as I can tell your instructions didn't say anything about connecting your computer to the wii u. I tried the Windows hotspot before but it's internet based and not offline. By your instructions I thought maybe you were using Xampp only to connect to the Wii U but I can't load the webpage then. Can you give me detailed instructions on how you connect your computer offline to the Wii U?
Sure. The instructions expalin that you must first download the main full package.
After you extract the main package on your PC, you will have a folder called "PC Software" along with two other folders and the instructions. Inside of the PC software folder is a folder called "Xampp Webserver". Run the installer inside of that folder.
After you get xampp up and running on your PC (follow the instructions inside of the zip file) create a folder inside of "htdocs" called "Wiibrew"
copy all of the files from "www" to "Wiibrew" inside of c:\xammp\htdocs (more detailed instructions inside of the zip and in the OP)
Once you are able to see the website running correctly (see the screenshot on the OP) on your PC using "localhost" inside of your browser then you just connect your wii U to the wifi and use the IP address of the computer to open up the website running on your PC inside of your Wii U.

So if my IP address of my PC was "192.168.0.34". I would type this into my Wii U
http://192.168.0.34/Wiibrew

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download the full package and I already had xampp and had wiibrew in htdocs I used connectify with those and it works but connectify kinda sucks IMO. So I just type "localhost" in my browser? because I did use http://my ip address/wiibrew but the page didn't load. But I didn't type localhost in my browser so I'll try that.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download the full package and I already had xampp and had wiibrew in htdocs I used connectify with those and it works but connectify kinda sucks IMO. So I just type "localhost" in my browser? because I did use http://my ip address/wiibrew but the page didn't load. But I didn't type localhost in my browser so I'll try that.
Why are you using connectify? You don't need to use connectify. Just connect your PC to the same network that the wii u is connected to (even if it has Internet just use tubehax)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: link in the description