Hacking 5.5.0 progress

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If there will be an update available for Twilight Princess HD in the near future, how will I be able to install it when using tubehax DNS?

I am on 5.5.1 for now.

And will I be notified about the update when using tubehax?

Last edited by Puddies,

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Which update are you talking about? Game update? I think TUBEDNS blocks them also. We manual install those updates in SD dumped games.

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there will be an update available for Twilight Princess HD in the near future, how will I be able to install it when using tubehax DNS?

I am on 5.5.1 for now.

And will I be notified about the update when using tubehax?

If you're on 5.5.1 and there's a game update you want, only way to get it is to disable tubehax and download it like you normally would.

Just check around to make sure there wasn't a firmware update, disable tubehax, update your game, re-enable tubehax.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you're on 5.5.1 and there's a game update you want, only way to get it is to disable tubehax and download it like you normally would.

Just check around to make sure there wasn't a firmware update, disable tubehax, update your game, re-enable tubehax.

Or have a second Wii U. One for modding, one for normal gameplay.

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Will I get notified, if there is an update available for a game, when I launch the game?

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will I get notified, if there is an update available for a game, when I launch the game?
yes i just removed my tubehax and updated my games then re put tubehax back on all working great. as soon as you remove it pop game in it says title update and it well start and install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Kirbydogs, wut