Hacking 5.5.0 progress

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But will I also get notified with tubehax settings? Or does tubehax also block game update notifications?

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But will I also get notified with tubehax settings? Or does tubehax also block game update notifications?
tubehax blocks all the stuff from nintendo so you wont get a update notice if tubehax is on. you need turn it off update games turn it back on easy as that. just make sure when doing so a new frimware is not out. 5.5.1 is newest and no new one out so if your on 5.5.1 now good time update your games then block with tubehax again

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did NOT post a post about "politics"! The "reason" the mods have on numerous deleted posts is pure bullshit.

Ah, I also see we're on to banning members who speak the truth? (@Phenom Jack, for example)

You know instead of clearing house and banning members, maybe *gasp* close the thread? Wow, not that hard to do that!
Why close the thread and punish everyone.
Banning the few individuals who choose to be off topic continuously (such as your self) may be the longer, harder route. But it is better.

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I also see we're on to banning members who speak the truth? (@Phenom Jack, for example)
Almost positive he wasn't actually banned.
For one thing, he was able to like your post after supposedly being banned.
For another, when a person is banned, and you view their profile, it says "This user's profile is not available." whereas his says "This member limits who may view their full profile."
On top of that, when you click on their name, it'd show an X if they were banned.
chrome_2016-03-10_20-33-41.png
Tl;dr: He's not banned. He's faking it, and being an attention-seeker.

Reactions: Timthegangsta

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For another, when a person is banned, and you view their profile, it says "This user's profile is not available." whereas his says "This member limits who may view their full profile."
On top of that, when you click on their name, it'd show an X if they were banned.
Haha your so right i love these little kids man just little balls of cancer

Reactions: Nikolay

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
is it better? jesus christ.

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else hear the news? I'm hoping its a lie. It stems from that huge dev doxx that happened a few days back. If true our Friend ak47/Stuart (pastebin(dot)com/1BV6LJ7Z) who so helpfully doxxed a bunch of devs including hykem and sold their info likely to Corp heads on tor ended up getting them all raided on an international scale. mainly Wiiu and PS4 devs.

@Hykem if you are safe a heads up that Gary O P A is spewing shit would be great

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else hear the news? I'm hoping its a lie. It stems from that huge dev doxx that happened a few days back. If true our Friend ak47/Stuart (pastebin(dot)com/1BV6LJ7Z) who so helpfully doxxed a bunch of devs including hykem and sold their info likely to Corp heads on tor ended up getting them all raided on an international scale. mainly Wiiu and PS4 devs.

@Hykem if you are safe a heads up that Gary O P A is spewing shit would be great

Can you post a reliable source link? I don't handle rumor well.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why there's a sellers rating on eBay. You'd be stupid to buy if they have a bad rep.
Even good sellers sometimes end up with fake cards and then only realize it when a customer test it and complains.
Unless the seller itself is advertising the cards as REAL Capacity/H2testw CHECKED, i wouldn't risk it.

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Here is the article...

http://www.maxconsole.com/news/GENE...4-WiiU-Hackers-RKSID00000000000000005279.html

Davor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

First of all, if there was a huge international raid, I bet there would be some news about that by more then a few major news agencies, not just by an anonymous blog-like site (all the articles are made by one person, and there isn't any source for that information). Secondly, wouldn't they just sue them, instead of making huge raids (I'm not sure about this, just my thought)?

Best regards,
Davor

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, if there was a huge international raid, I bet there would be some news about that by more then a few major news agencies, not just by an anonymous blog-like site (all the articles are made by one person, and there isn't any source for that information). Secondly, wouldn't they just sue them, instead of making huge raids (I'm not sure about this, just my thought)?

Best regards,
Davor

Without some serious money involved, no agency ever would go after "hackers" that aren't actually stealing anything. Hell, they don't even go after major movie and game uploaders. The mere idea of an agency or multiple agencies going after hackers is preposterous. Nintendo is barely even alive right now, they couldn't afford to pick their own noses after the Wii U failure.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation