5.3.2 Cannot run exploits, crash console right away

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Sumea, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Sumea
    OP

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    So some time ago I started to have a problem with my 5.3.2, spoofed to 5.5 at the time, now 5.5.1, and in short it was that my browser would crash to a black screen right away with any exploit attempt. It would happen 50 times out of 50 so I felt something was wrong, even after clearing the browser data, this still happened. I fixed it for a while by just swapping my profile in the wii u to another, which worked. Yesterday I tried to launch Loadiine GX2 which I have not used as it was easier to keep using old Loadiine than migrating all my games to the new format. That caused a crash, and after that nothing but almost immediate blackscreen crash. Now it also happens for other profiles, I created two more profiles, out of which I get first a Hang crash, and after that any attempts to run exploits are almost immediate blackscreen crash on the TV (Signal Loss)

Has anyone else had this, and is there any fix for this?

2. sergio_prado

sergio_prado Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2014
    Brazil
    Barueri, Brazil
    Hi, this problem happened with me too. To fix that the wii u browser need to have only one tab open (the one used to run the exploit). Sorry for my bad english.

3. Sumea
    OP

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    I always had this, it still happened until I voodoo fixed it with double deletion of browser cache on new profile etc.

4. metaloyd23

metaloyd23 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2016
    Which page are you using to launch the exploit? i used to have a lot of troubles with exploit.wiiubrew.net. Then I started using wiiubru and The troubles dissapeared
    PD. I guess it's obvious but loadiine gx2 just works launched with homebrew launcher.

5. Logan Pockrus

Logan Pockrus Knawledge is key.

Jan 1, 2016
    United States
    This is normal. The exploit isn't stable, you'll just have to keep trying, and keep in mind; this will probably happen again, sometime down the line.