Hacking 5.05 Slim Hen : Horizon Dawn Constantly Shutting Down or Freezing

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
some of the earlier hzd rips were modified from the russian version. Try the scene release or without patches. There is a common problem with the game freezing. Do you get any error codes when the crash happen.

Last edited by proffk,

Mastakilla187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And killzone but killzone freezes as soon as it shows the picture of the planet, all other high performance games like god of war and others have worked flawlessly so what im at a loss

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

some of the earlier hzd rips were modified from the russian version. Try the scene release or without patches. There is a common problem with the game freezing. Do you get any error codes when the crash happen.
Yes it’s the error ce 3848 or sutin like that the one that was happening to other people if u search HZ freezing in google

Mastakilla187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but that’s the one I’m actually working with now bought my own copy dumped it , and downloaded other copy’s still the same thing ‍

Fixed- After trying everything and I mean everything, I went and got a original Ps4 500gb and tested with same hdd and filed and it worked! So I guess if anyone’s having these same frustrations with a ps4 and you’ve tried everything online and more, it’s most likely the motherboard and or apu. Thanks for everyone that chipped in and gave me a suggestion I appreciate it.

Last edited by Mastakilla187,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof