ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

Shadowofdeath15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
I've completed the game already. You have to hit the bell to produce noise.
I managed to remove the Xenophobia screen by opening the .NDS with a program. I found no glitches/bugs, not laggy at all. I run it on my R4 with YSMenu.

Which program did you use? Cause that intro is annoying me.

neriphis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super card has a fix for it all ready put the info.dat in shshell and the game will run without path and have train controlls

download here
gbasp.gif
http://fr.supercard.sc/forum/download/file.php?id=706

Xyain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skullcollector said:
I managed to remove the Xenophobia screen by opening the .NDS with a program. I found no glitches/bugs, not laggy at all. I run it on my R4 with YSMenu.
yea i did manage to hit the bell .. The first time it was the big one .. the door open ! .. but at the second one i just keep hitting itand nothing appen witch not fun at all D= .. I wil try again later .

Ian10234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this is a noob question. I'm using OB11 and EZVi. All of the settings are off but I still can't keep my save file after the second Dungeon. How did other Vi Users get past this?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShigeruTR said:
It works on R4 v.1.18 but don't control the train yet.

These are the instructions I used, and it worked BEAUTIFULLY.

auREAX1) Extract the xpa-lzst.nds file (the original game) into a directory
2) Extract the crack into the same directory
3) Double-click xpa-zstc.bat from that directory
4) Wait
6) A new file, called xpa-lzst-cracked.nds will be created.
6) Put xpa-lzst-cracked.nds into your flashcard
7) PROFIT!!

Also, you have to use YSMenu (which you should for every game in the first place). It's easy enough to find the link to the site on this site, I did. It also says "R4YSauto v0.0.2" in the bottom right. I think it's a custom version, I'm not sure....all I know is it worked for Bowser's Inside Story. I'm new to this hacking and whatnot thing, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Care to share with the class?

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for AKAIO 1.5 users, the game has to be run with the word "loading" green or the train controls won't be there. So use the patch if you want to save battery life

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
@xyain

nop no problem there.. it should be a player error..

you see the notes there? the tone is Big Small Small Big... use your boomerang to hit those bells.. and the door should be opened.

the third bell is S.big Big Big Small Big .. and the third door is open

Xyain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dnniwa485 said:
@xyain

nop no problem there.. it should be a player error..

you see the notes there? the tone is Big Small Small Big... use your boomerang to hit those bells.. and the door should be opened.

the third bell is S.big Big Big Small Big .. and the third door is open

lol well i do say .. i sux .. i never though about that seeing those notes .. I knew they where there for sumthing though but maibe for later lol .. thanks a lot ! guess I should review my brain comprehension .. this wasnt that hard at all -.-
Anywais thanks again !

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I got two black screens when I tried to enter Beedle's Air Shop nearby the Forest Sanctuary area (the place with the spider enemies). Using R4 with YSMenu, patched with Xenophobia's crack.

Possible AP check?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HoTsHoT89 said:
I got two black screens when I tried to enter Beedle's Air Shop nearby the Forest Sanctuary area (the place with the spider enemies). Using R4 with YSMenu, patched with Xenophobia's crack.

Possible AP check?
Only thing I can suggest is to update your dat files: http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/
Everything works for me, no problems at all.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
twiztidsinz said:
HoTsHoT89 said:

Possible AP check?
Only thing I can suggest is to update your dat files: http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/
Everything works for me, no problems at all.
I'll give it a try, will report back if the problem still persists. Thanks for helping out.
smile.gif

manduchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a R4DSwith YSmenu and 1.18v firmware. It plays fine up to the cutscene after you follow Zelda's spirit into her room, then it freezes. Anyone know how to get around that? Or atleast tell me that there isn't anything important during that cutscene so I could just skip it? Because it feels like im missing some important info during that one.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nervx said:
anyone with a G6lite manage to get past the nintendo logo screen?
Dude....I thought i was the only one on this site who still uses a G6Lite!!!
wacko.gif

Anyway, i have not been able to successfully get past the Nintendo logo. I've tried safe mode, trim rom, and i turned soft reset off all the time but it still does nothing. I also have problems with that annoying Xenophobia logo not going away even after i've pressed 'A'.

Someone on this thread said they figured out how to turn his logo off, so hopefully we could get this patch in AR form. That might make it easier for me to figure out the settings to get past the Nintendo logo.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGzykqrsuM