42 All Time Classics Missions

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ragone, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Ragone
    OP

Ragone Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2006
    United States
    A lot of these missions are damn near impossible, especially like the 3 turkeys in bowling, and the 3 balls for billiards (with shitty physics and all)

I've gotten 21/30 and I'm stuck on the rest...anyone get farther than me?

2. Orc

Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Feb 10, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Use a ruler. [​IMG]

3. QazzaQY2K

QazzaQY2K GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2006
    HBG
    i thought they where a bit to easy actualy ;D only took me a few hours to do them all.. only had most truble with Shogi but now i beat the A.I everytime it's so stupid ;S

4. Ragone
    OP

Ragone Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2006
    United States
    I did the 5x pins with the ruler trick but throwing strikes is a lot harder [​IMG]

5. Killermech

Killermech Cookie Monster

Mar 5, 2004
    Most of them just requires luck rather than skill.. I've done some and couldn't be bothered with the rest on endless try n fails.

6. HelloKitty

HelloKitty GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2006
    United States
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Argh...
    I only have 3 left
    I'm stuck with #15 Backgammon, #19 Koi Koi (don't really know the rules)... and #29 1 shot Billards.

Any tips on these? With 1 shot, which ball do you shoot first?
    Backgammon... I'm starting to get the hang of it.. I guess you have to get lucky with the dice rolls.. [​IMG]

Edit: Just won at backgammon.. took alot of tries.. [​IMG] 2 left

7. jhoff80

jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2006
    United States
    I'm only needing Hasami Shogi, Takeover, Bowling 3 Strikes, and the two Billiards ones. Koi-Koi took me a while to understand the game, but I get it now. I don't think I'll ever be understanding the Hasami Shogi one though, the symbols look so similar and I'll never remember what they mean.

8. Neil

Neil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2006
    The last one in normal stamp mode (Escape) is driving me absolutely bloody crazy. How do you do it? It can't be done, surely.

EDIT: Finally did it, thank goodness for that.

9. Neil

Neil Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2006
    Oh wow, these missions are horrible. How are you meant to do the Beer Hunter one in 5 seconds without totally scratching the living shit ouf ot your screen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice