Gaming 4 new Black and White Pokemon revealed and Black and White anime

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, now it's Certain that when i get pokemon black, i'm getting that Mijimaru Fella'. His evolution looks pretty awesome to me. Also, i love the floating pokemon and Iris's design~ Drill-formed hair ftw.

QUOTE said:
Sadly, it seems most of you are ignorant and have never heard of logic in anime. To my knowledge there is absolutely no anime where the protagonists age as the anime progresses. I mean, take a look at popular ones like Detective Conan, One Piece, etc. They're incredibly old already yet I don't see Conan/Luffy growing a beard.

Tengen toppa Gurren Lagann?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think its safe to say that the guys down at the art department are running out of ideas (they have been since the 3rd generation of Pokemon IMO)

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not sure that this is the new anime stuff
p.s why is ash brown ?? and the grass starter evo looks almost the same as
his pre-evo :S where is the pigs evo ?? why did they released a scratch

P.s.s
tongue.gif
-----> Isn't pikachu lvl 99999 (ow what can't get higher than 99) and isn't ash 23 years old ??

EDIT: they should make ash 18 because then he is adult and is allowed to quit school

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Seriously, the new girl looks like crap.

EDIT: Also, the pig's evolution is that one next to the Umbreon.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm shouldn't Ash be in his early 20's by now? Anyway I don't like the look of Iris.

Someone already mentioned the age, silly me, I should read the whole thread first.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
It's not sure that this is the new anime stuff
p.s why is ash brown ?? and the grass starter evo looks almost the same as
his pre-evo :S where is the pigs evo ?? why did they released a scratch

P.s.s
tongue.gif
-----> Isn't pikachu lvl 99999 (ow what can't get higher than 99) and isn't ash 23 years old ??

EDIT: they should make ash 18 because then he is adult and is allowed to quit school

its only a rough sketch and its been around 1 week untik Pokemon confirmed it

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Pokemon anime sucks balls lately (and has done for the last few years). Ash is the most retarded trainer imaginable - by now, he could have kept all his old pokemon and made them all incredibly strong. Oh but wait, then he would just whoop everyone's ass constantly and the show would be even worse @_@

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I hope Ash if he battles any of these new gym leaders he doesn't lose because...his pikachu is over 9000!!!! and maybe black and white is the end of pokemon please?

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ash needs to a little. Where's the love for the kids who grew up with Pokemon? At least let the show age as we age... Logic, etc, etc, who cares, a little change wouldn't hurt. How about something for the kids of back then? >> Without 'us' they wouldn't be where they are now.

Besides, with the main characters of B/W being older, you'd figure they'd use that for B/W's anime. Or reboot Pokemon with an Specials anime adaptation..I don't think people would hate that.

That and, Ash is probably going to head to Pallet Town after losing the Sinnoh League, stay there for a few episodes, and then 'learn' of the new region, and then depart for another 150 episodes. Brock will probably get a 2 episode cameo, Misty will appear in lure form, again, May will get mentioned, Max is probably too unpopular to be mentioned, all past characters get forgotten, or minor cameos in openings and endings. Ash's old Pokemon get left in Pallet Town, again. I wish I'm wrong. Very, very wrong.

Also, does anyone else slightly hate his new clothes? He looks more like a person who's training for some competition or something.

No more Team Rocket! The show's gags with them is worst than Brock's flirting. He had his moments. Nyarth in love? Been there, done that, all that happens is it fails, he blasts off with Jessie and James. They're practically pedophiles to Ash now.

/meh

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ringo619 said:
Jolan said:
Ringo619 said:
Ellie said:
That's one single anime series. And a fairly short one at that, so you can definitely not compare it to the Pokémon anime.

naruto o.O ??
Any anime WITHOUT a timeskip.

As the comment below u says dragon ball z
what about FMA? it was hinted many times he got taller by the end of the anime/manga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored