Hacking 4.3U region change

stefanox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello.

i have a korean motherboard over here, on this moment its a 4.3U.
Is there anyway to get this to 4.3E.??

if there is, how to?

thnx

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want to change your region? Do you know much about it?

You can change your region pretty easily with Wii Mod but it is dangerous and you can brick your wii if you don't know what you are doing with it. Make sure you install the new system menu before you change the region setting. You will need an ios with nand permission and I think es ident, not sure about fake sign without looking at the code again. If you have bootmii installed to boot2 make sure you have a nand backup just in case and as always don't unplug your wii in the middle of the process.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Id leave it as is. Clearly its modded and theres no benefit of E over U or vice versa. If its modded already and you want it changing for gaming purposes then theres no need to. If you're asking the question then I recommend you don't attempt it, changing region can be v.risky

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change your region with Priiloader. However, if you do this, I would recommend you also block disc updates, and online updates, because if you ever update a region changed wii from the wrong region, it will semi brick your wii. Instead, I would recommend you either use Mighty Channels and a USB Loader to play region free games and channels or install SNEEK (try mighty channels + USB Loader first).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.