Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I meant it's kinda silly on the ad network's part since one would think they'd realize that anyone can lie about their age unless the site forces them to supply proof, and I seriously doubt this one is going to since that's too much of a burden on the operators and members.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
You do requests?

Order custom themes are made on this https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-165 in this section only topic discussed on the 3dsthem

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I meant it's kinda silly on the ad network's part since one would think they'd realize that anyone can lie about their age unless the site forces them to supply proof, and I seriously doubt this one is going to since that's too much of a burden on the operators and members.
hum......for me the most important and have the post. The important and have the post has restricted or not.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The previews on the themes list now won't get cut off in big screens / have too much padding on small screens
The preview popup is now centered

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changed the term "nsfw themes" into "adult themes" so retards would stop bitching "hurr durr who brings their 3ds to work xdddd"

working on tags atm

Hahahaha that NSFW thing made me laugh , I do actually bring my 3ds to work / university , though I don't use it as much , just in those Break times that I get.

But ofc I won't use that theme in public hahah , can you imagine someone comes by and asks what are you playin? Just to find out I have some voluptuous woman in front of me hahaha

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(repost of news post on the site)

TAGS!!! and minor adjustments

Erman here,

I've implemented a tagging feature, now you can tag your themes and you can also search by tags!
When you're uploading a new theme, make sure you set a few tags by putting a few keywords into the "tags" input box, and hit the comma key to register it as a tag.

You can also add tags to your already uploaded themes, by basically using the edit function.

And a minor adjustement: NSFW themes are now called "Adult" themes.
I kept getting reports of eechi themes not being labeled as NSFW (and it shouldn't be anyway), so I've made this adjustment.

You can contact me at wow
IbBMgpn.png
erman.rocks

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
It would be possible to create a notification panel ie every new comment posted on themes as we see and respond as in gbatemp.

Reactions: Lycan911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.