• Replies 381
  • Likes 49

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still a thing?

I was wondering, "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" has somewhat broken controller support. People have been claiming that they can get their controllers working, but I've tried two different 360 controllers from two different companies, and neither one works. Furthermore, for some strange reason, the game actually blocks out programs like Joy2Key and XPadder.

I'd love to play this, but I absolutely abhor playing platformer games like this with a keyboard. I'd much rather use some sort of controller. Would this (or the original 3DS Controller, I don't care which) work with the game?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still a thing?

I was wondering, "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" has somewhat broken controller support. People have been claiming that they can get their controllers working, but I've tried two different 360 controllers from two different companies, and neither one works. Furthermore, for some strange reason, the game actually blocks out programs like Joy2Key and XPadder.

I'd love to play this, but I absolutely abhor playing platformer games like this with a keyboard. I'd much rather use some sort of controller. Would this (or the original 3DS Controller, I don't care which) work with the game?
Try setting the buttons to keys instead if it doesn't work.

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
if you mean as either right or left click, go to the config. of the button, then map the left or right click button respectively to be down while pressed and held, then up when released

Sent from my 1DS with A9LH using Discord Nitro

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume vJoy support is already on the to do list.
I'm gonna guess motion control support is in there too.
Now how bout amiibos? I kid, I kid.

So far I really like how this has turned out.
Just messing around with it and its running pretty smoothly.
Great job, looking forward to updates.

ATofix

Sloth. That's it.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! This is really cool! Unfortunately for a noob like me I can hardly get past step one... Could anyone out there make a noob proof guide for this?

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i'm having trouble configuring the controls, i tried every way, if i configure for example "DLeft" to the key "Left" in any config "Release" "Press" or "Autopress" but when i press the key i.e. in an emulator the key is held everytime, so i can't press Left a lot of times, only one because the key holds.... H E L P

flamerds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm having trouble configuring the controls, i tried every way, if i configure for example "DLeft" to the key "Left" in any config "Release" "Press" or "Autopress" but when i press the key i.e. in an emulator the key is held everytime, so i can't press Left a lot of times, only one because the key holds.... H E L P
Do you have discord? It'll be easier for me to help you. (if you do have discord this is my discord "flamerds#1510" )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before