dafatkid27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The transfert of NNID of your 3ds xl emunand 9.4 --> 2ds sysnand 9.4 must work.

if you backup your emunand 9.4, and all the data of the sd of the 3ds xl, make the transfert, and restore all the file of the SD and restore the emunand, you should be abble to play of the game of the two console, but never try to go to eshop (games may be deleted).

This is good to know, but somehow I messed up in the process of creating the 9.4 EmuNAND. I followed the MaxConsole guide note for note. My SysNAND is 9.2 and my EmuNAND is 9.4, so that's all good, but after restoring the contents of my "Nintendo 3DS" folder (which had all my downloaded games and saves), the games don't show up on my Sys or EmuNAND. The folder with the long string on the formatted EmuNAND card is different than the one that I backed up before formatting. I assume I will need to inject the NAND.BIN I made of my 9.2 3DS XL into the EmuNAND SD card using the EmuNAND tool?

AmigaFred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
French or not ?

Je ne sais pas si on parler en francais...

So.

If you inject your NAND backup, in the EMUNAND partion of your SD, this should work.

But, i suggest you, to erase the content of your nintendo 3ds folder of your SD, and recreate it, and paste all what you have saved previously on it... it should work (i 've the same issue yesterday) when i make emunand, in my 3ds xl sysnand 9.2... i loose everything. deleting the directory, recreate it with backuped data, solve this bug !!!

dafatkid27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But, i suggest you, to erase the content of your nintendo 3ds folder of your SD, and recreate it, and paste all what you have saved previously on it... it should work (i 've the same issue yesterday) when i make emunand, in my 3ds xl sysnand 9.2... i loose everything. deleting the directory, recreate it with backuped data, solve this bug !!!

Thanks! I am going to try this. I will make a backup of the fresh EmuNAND SD (that doesn't have my stuff) first in case anything goes wrong.

EDIT: Success! Simply replaced the contents of the "Nintendo 3DS" folder with the ones from my backup. Eshop works and everything. Now for the transfer attempt!

EDIT2: Everything went perfectly!

Reactions: DSlite2

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to want to use the official transfer tool thingummybob to transfer stuff from my metallic red 3DS to my New 3DS Ambassador Bundle console once Gateway has sorted out compatibility for the New 3DS. Both consoles need the latest firmware so I'm guessing that having EmuNAND for both consoles on 9.4 will do the job, right.. ?

Has anyone used the EmuNANDs for both consoles with the transfer tool yet..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: